News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Infinite Oz

Started by Krys TOFF, February 20, 2008, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

http://www.scifi.com/tinman/oz/

Nice thing to see. Not so infinite as there are only 15 scenes, but well-done. This could make a nice screensaver.

Chulk

Excellent really! Maybe to slow fade for a Screensaver, at least for me.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Something else. If you download the video (with real player for example) you get another different video, about the caracters or something like that.

Actually, I think you get a different movie for every scene, because I downloaded again to see if I could get the Infinite OZ at the very first scene and got a different video from previous one! :o

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on February 20, 2008, 04:27:41 PM

I think it can be really nice as screensaver!  :) Chulk, you can speed up it moving the arc-shape cursor toward the upper side of the screen...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on February 20, 2008, 06:37:19 PM

I think it can be really nice as screensaver!  :) Chulk, you can speed up it moving the arc-shape cursor toward the upper side of the screen...
Yep, and you can move backward also. I like it better backward, it's even more surprising at first because you don't know what will be the next scene.

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on February 20, 2008, 06:37:19 PM

Yes, I see now. Have you tried downloading it? Is it just me or does it do thesame to you?

Duplode

Wow, that was very cool! Too bad my connection is not really good for those fancy Flash effects so I will need quite some patience to explore further...