News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WMCS is back on the road !!!!!!!!

Started by roywiegerinck, January 27, 2002, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roywiegerinck

I found time to run a competition again.

I closed the last one (more info on the page about that)

I made a new one. A league. Very different.

I hope it'll work.

I need at minimum 12 pipsqueaks for the league.

So please enter.

There will be direct battles between two pipsqueaks !

Please visit the page for more explanation.

I don't know if this will work, but we'll see.

www.wmcs.cjb.net

zaqrack

finally I can race somewhere.  )

Zak

Anonymous

Hi Stunts-pipsqueaks!

Why are you not starting in Roys league?

Especially Argammon: You say you can make a track like Roys in ten minutes, so why can?t you drive a good time in ten minutes? It?s not important if the track is boring, it?s important to show your skill. A good pipsqueak can drive a good time on every track, and not just on tracks he likes!

Think about it, and I hope you?ll enter to Roys league. C U at the scoreboard!!! ;-)

Argammon

Q:Why are you not starting in Roys league?

A/Q:Why don't I see your name on this month track here?

Might be exactly the same reason.

Q:It?s not important if the track is boring, it?s important to show your skill..

A:I don't think so.If it's boring I don't see a reason to race.Especially if it's the 1st track...

Q:A good pipsqueak can drive a good time on every track, and not just on tracks he likes!

A:Not true IMO.I don't have to be good on every track but on the majority of tracks  

Q:Think about it, and I hope you?ll enter to Roys league. C U at the scoreboard!!! ;-)

A:I don't think you do hope...I will just mention the word 'powergear'

Anonymous

You asked why I?m not starting in Roys league?

I?m first there since one week (5/2/02)!!! It shows that you just have a big mouth and want to find some useless excuses (=Ausreden). I also mean your comment on the qualify-track.

I will enter this month in Zaks competition, but I just didn?t have enough time to drive a good time and I think it?s not necessary to send a worse time, if I?ll have a better one two days later.

Well, I still hope you?ll enter to Roys league, because I like it when somebody has a better time than me, because otherwise it would be boring. And you are making it boring with your behaviour! Fight with me on the track and not in the forum!!!  

Bonzai Joe

"You have to drive the tracks, otherwise you won't qualify for the league"

Argammon

Pershing do I have to translate every word into german?

I used to quote what you said with Q:

and my answers with A:

I never said you did not enter roy's league,I quoted that you said that I (Arg) did NOT enter Roy's league...

do you really want to make me believe you didn't realize I quoted what you said ?

Take a 2nd look  

After you did:The part with stupid excuses in kinda sensless now,right?

Anonymous

In advance: Argammon, I?m sorry about the comment: "Are you blind?", I didn?t read your reply exactly.  

But:  I?m still in the opinion that you are searching for excuses. "The track is boring" is not a very useful comment. Maybe other drivers see it as you do (I?m not excluding me!!!), but some of them still entered. And remember what Bonzai Joe said: You have to drive the qualifying, because otherwise you can?t take part in the league. And I - and maybe some others - would be very sad, if you can?t race against you. Then it would be boring!!! This is my last inquiry for you to enter Roys league. I hope I?ll C U at the scoreboard here and on Roys site.