News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

China

Started by zaqrack, March 25, 2008, 02:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

As my China related blog will be en Hungarian (sorry guys, but it's mainly for my family, and probably I'll like more writing in Hungarian after speaking each and every day English/Chinese), this will be the official topic to share the most intresting happenings with you.

My upcoming travel dates until end of summer:
apr 4-18 (Beijing, Lanzhou, Chengdu, Qingdao, Shanghai, Hefei)
may 26-juni 6 (Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hongkong)
juni 19 - juni 22 (whoops, this will be Bremen,  Germany not China :))
july 21 - aug 1 (China, details unknown)
end of aug. (2 weeks holiday, Greece)

the heavysummer schedule will probably result in some changes in ZakStunts summer schedule, perhaps there will be two 6 week tracks to let all the tired pipsqueaks (and manager :)) rest a bit. We may also call it a winter break for the South-Americans :)

Krys TOFF

When you'll be in China, beware of what you write if you don't want your access to non-china website suppressed. Freedom of speech in china is still something to be discovered. ::)

BonzaiJoe

Yes, I'm afraid you can't write: "down with the communist party! Let's overthrow the government and liberate Taiwan and Tibet with help from CIA. Join my organization!", even though I know you want to. Don't do that!

Your schedule is crazy! It seems like you have to see all of China in no time. How will you be travelling?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

yep, this first visit will be crazy. I'll accompany a government organized trip for businessmen, so I'll most likely see only hotels and airplanes in the first week (and possibly some factory visits) After that it'll be a bit more relaxed, we go to Shanghai to our Chinese HQ, and then have a 2 day visit to Hefei to visit a partner company. Then back to Shanghai and later back home. Usuall we only visit Shanghai + 2 more cities in two weeks, but this first one - well, a hard start :)