News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Crater Canyons

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2004, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And please send your replay (upload on site), even if it's not the fastest!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

the crater canyon scenery is from mimas! look!!! (mimas is a saturn satellite)

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Yes, Crater Canyons is almost home track of "Mimas Racing" team  :D

alanrotoi

jojojo It looks like the Deth Star from Star Wars :D :D

al il professore

isnt the death star is the home of lukas skyloehrer, our father... mmh oops i mixed everything!!

Anyway, crater canyon is a killer moon
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

there is no easy parts on this track!

only two: the beginning...

and the end...

straights... ;)

Shoegazing Leo

1- Welcome, Dark Chaser.. I'm thinking in invite you to form a new team... (i'm thinking to call some experient pipsqueak, too)

2- Alan Rotoi:
En la selva se escuchan tiros
son las almas de lo pobres
son los gritos del latino!!

This is Bersuit - "Sr. Cobranza" Album: Libertinajen... I Almost bought this CD...

Anonymous

Impossible fake times from Mimas Racing. I can smell the biggest cheat ever seen in Stunts competitions...  :!:

Mingva

It's because Argammon thought he's still in Orion, and sent to us his super time :lol: We just hexedited car colors :P But I think Argammon will improve his time again, so we'll be happy with 2nd-3rd places :wink:

zaqrack

Quote from: "Anonymous"Impossible fake times from Mimas Racing. I can smell the biggest cheat ever seen in Stunts competitions...  :!:

then you say Cork's Crew is cheating too?
Isn't it that you are just simply unable to achieve those times, and feel like you could do nothing about it but flaming? :)

DieselJoe

So, my first time for this track is released...
I guess you will believe I'm not cheating... :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Mingva

QuoteI guess you will believe I'm not cheating...
And I want to believe nobody is cheating in competition.

CTG

Mingva

CTG and Akoss are repeating the same phrase everytime. Like parrots do  :lol:

CTG

Mingva tries to be funny. Without success of course...  :P