News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who would be a good and fair moderator for this board?

Started by Argammon, February 17, 2004, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Zak is a super moderator, I don't think I've seen any better moderator. And yes, it does completely make sense to say that. You don't have to act to be a good moderator. I'm happy Zak doesn't moderate. We know he would if it was really necessary, and that's good enough for me. Neil McRae was in the other extreme, and look how extremely annoying that was...

To Akoss Poo: I really don't understand what's happened to you... you have made no sense at all for the last few months, and you must understand that no matter if Mingva has cheated or not, you have no way of proving that he did that, so you have no case. I hope you will return to your senses soon, so we can get more of your usual constructive and interesting contributions to this forum.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Why do you dig it up?

'I'm happy Zak doesn't moderate. We know he would if it was really necessary, and that's good enough for me'

I respectfully disagree.If you add up all together what AL has said here over 2 years that's a lot more annoying than what Akoss Poo did.

And that's my honest opinion,saying I don't say that because I like Akoss over Alain but because in my opinion it's the case.

BonzaiJoe

I didn't realise how old this thread was, sorry, been away for quite a while. About Zak: I definitely agree Alain has sported much worse behaviour than Akoss Poo, and I do remember suggesting him to be banned several times, but I just generally disapprove of moderation unless it's really necessary. I have not been following the forum lately, so it would be pretentious of me to try to estimate whether it's fair to sanction against Akoss Poo.

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I didn't realise how old this thread was, sorry, been away for quite a while. About Zak: I definitely agree Alain has sported much worse behaviour than Akoss Poo, and I do remember suggesting him to be banned several times, but I just generally disapprove of moderation unless it's really necessary.

I absolutely agree with the last part of your sentence :!:  By the way: I must be the only one who liked some of Alains bad behavior... Maybe I should start a personal war with him to experience by myself, if he is really that bad. I could never believe it, reading between his lines...  : :shock: :  

I
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I have not been following the forum lately, so it would be pretentious of me to try to estimate whether it's fair to sanction against Akoss Poo.

Naah, too late and unnecessary now. Avoid creating martyrs.

Anonymous

The point is that Alain was annoying Bonzai Joe when he realized he had no chance against him on the road.
And when Alain realized he had no chance vs Argammon on the road he decided to annoy him.

And with you being a bad pipsqueak you won't ever get this special treatment.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I guess it was Zak.
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

zaqrack

Anonymous

How did you get the idea it was Zak?

And a hint to all 'guests':
next time use a proxy

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 19, 2004, 12:40:19 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo
CTG I am disappointed in you! You are with me in private chat but now you are licking Zak's ass! Where is the truth?

The truth is out there...  :)

I guess you know the correct answer... ;D

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2015, 09:55:10 AM
Quote from: CTG on February 19, 2004, 12:40:19 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo
CTG I am disappointed in you! You are with me in private chat but now you are licking Zak's ass! Where is the truth?

The truth is out there...  :)

I guess you know the correct answer... ;D