News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT46 - Foreign Affairs

Started by zaqrack, December 04, 2004, 11:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

update done, enjoy. It's the proposal for Akoss (more suitable for 3 weeks imho).
going back to sleep, byez

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Just one little thing, not a big problem: I gave a name to the track.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Just one little thing, not a big problem: I gave a name to the track.

I was sure, but couldnt find the given name anywhere, so gave one..

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think I wrote the name of the track as the title of the mail in which I sent it. No problem, if you want, your chosen name can stay.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mingva

uuuuh, some old faces returned to competition: Argammon, Ranger, real Alain plus Leo Ramone and Dinmor after 2 months vacations. What's the reason of their comeback? Car, winter, last track of the season or something else?

al il professore

i think its because it is the last track of the season and its the indy car
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Mingva"uuuuh, some old faces returned to competition: Argammon, Ranger, real Alain plus Leo Ramone and Dinmor after 2 months vacations. What's the reason of their comeback? Car, winter, last track of the season or something else?

The bold word is not on season here... But I improve my time and I expect to fight for the 12th position because I'm out of shape...

Shoegazing Leo

About the track: Ushuaia turned a simple childish trick... It's really devlish...

alanrotoi

why Akoss is not racing? He would be the winner of this track.
Meanwhile I'm watching this interesting match from stunts valhalla :)

Seems Stunts Oracle is suspended in 1:22.... so it's time to move the main piece of MeganiuM ;)

CTG

I think Akoss retired. Not like me - he REALLY gave up Stunts...  :?

alanrotoi

:roll:

I guessed he will retire after winning a zct or when he got a girlfriend as he said :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"I think Akoss retired. Not like me - he REALLY gave up Stunts...  :?
Your victory last month killed him. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
But there's also another possibility : don't you have exams soon in Hungary ? :roll:

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"But there's also another possibility : don't you have exams soon in Hungary ? :roll:

Yes we have. But don't you remember ZCT 20,21,25,26,33,34 :),39 and 40? All of them were under exams' season... :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"But there's also another possibility : don't you have exams soon in Hungary ? :roll:

Yes we have. But don't you remember ZCT 20,21,25,26,33,34 :),39 and 40? All of them were under exams' season... :D

So there's only one possibility left : he hides his time. :roll: