News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

sorry i was first

Started by al il professore, December 25, 2002, 11:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Here is an extraordinary thing :
14 posts in one day (saturday, february the 15th) for a useless topic :!:
Is it a new record ?

Al, you were 1st to write in 2k3 topic. Good.
At this moment, you are also 1st on the scoreboard. VERY good.

But remember that the main thing is not to reach 1st place, but to stay 1st until the end. :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Oops, I beat him. There's nothing that makes me waste my time driving like when Alain takes the lead... good thing he doesn't do that so often.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

When u wake up from alcoholic vagrations this forum smells like a emptied grog bottle wrapped in ripped newspapers.

since u said it, u must have done it. So i point here your evilness. Each time its alanrotoi, you will control the scoreboard and the final rankings, and won't send a leading replay.

Each time its a winner like me, u will impeech. That's the scandalous plot I wanted to denounce with my 1:25.25 rpl.

OH YEAH! BOBO IS ONLY ABLE TO DRIVE FASTER!!!

OH YEAH! BOBO AN ALANROTOI WILL HELP EACH OTHER TO BEAT OTHERS!!! ALL DAY BABE ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT: SHOULD BE MORE EQUAL TO FIGHT ALANROTOIs LEADING TIME THIS MONTH, and one week ago (burp, u make me vomit) THAN MY RPL. BOBO, THE RPL SUCKER IS BACK.

don't say oh yeah, he complains when i dont send and complains when i send a time! u are evil, because your control on the competition is oriented. U WILL ALWAYS BE KIND WITH ALANROTOI?

LETS WISH A STORM GATHERING FOR YOUR PUNY RPLS AND DRIVING SKILLS. AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

You would be quite right, if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't have any replay before, and I didn't really know if I could beat Alan. However, when you do a 1.25.25, it makes me completely sure that I can do better for some reason... so I raced a lot, and voila, it worked. This month I have sent every little improvement I've made on any replay, and I reserve the right to play Stunts whenever I want to... I'm not surprised at your reaction though - are you sure you meant 75 at your birthdate and not 95?
Good luck taking over 1st again

BonzaiJoe

Maybe you want to burn Bush, but you talk exactly like him:

Quote from: "al il professore"since u said it, u must have done it. So i point here your evilness. Each time its Al Qaeda, you will control the areas and the terrorists, and won't send any help.

Each time its a winner like USA, u will attack us. That's the scandalous plot I wanted to denounce with the Gulf war.

OH YEAH! SADDAM IS ONLY ABLE TO PRODUCE MASS DESTRUCTION WEAPONS!!!

OH YEAH! SADDAM AND AL-QAEDA WILL HELP EACH OTHER TO BEAT OTHERS!!! ALL DAY BABE ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT: SHOULD BE MORE EQUAL TO FIGHT AL-QAEDA'S TERRORISM THIS MONTH, and one week ago (burp, u make me vomit) THAN MY RPL.  SADDAM, THE WEAPON DROPPER IS BACK.

don't say oh yeah, he complains when i dont send and complains when i send a time! u are evil (Axis of Evil!), because your control of the middle east is oriented. U WILL ALWAYS BE KIND WITH AL-QAEDA?

LETS WISH A STORM BOMBING FOR YOUR PUNY COUNTRY AND BATTLE SKILLS. AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!

See? Tossing around persecutions without a single shed of proof.

al il professore

u better invoke ur superpowers and change the side of the steel curtain u ought to be, because weather will be hot for your ass

Change your way to play this game... sometimes in your replays i never watch and i dont sell, i can imagine an old man akwardly wandering the keys randomly, wondering how he could make it better on his keyboard.

The town is too small for two cowboys.

u may eat dirt before the sun was set. hang up to ur danish guts (that means hang up to nothing at all)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

The only part of your mail that I understood was this:

QuoteThe town is too small for two cowboys.

You're leaving?? Finally!

al il professore

yeah, i lift off, u fall down.

how dry u are

nobody care

how dry u are.