News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT50 - Sweet Pain

Started by Krys TOFF, April 22, 2005, 08:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Why this track does not have his own topic ???

Anyway, don't expect any improvement from me this month : I won't be home last week of April. I have an unfinished replay which is 1 second faster than my current best at the middle of the track but I won't have time to finish it...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Because as it seems now nobody cares about Stunts and the community...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Yo creo que es el cambio de generacion. Asi como lo dijo zak en la historia de la comunidad, la previa fue muy emprendedora. La nueva no deja de ser activa pero con otro enfoque.

alanrotoi

:oops:
I mean I think it was the change of generation. As zak said in the stunts community history the previous generation had many proyects. But the new generation is active also with its own personality.

Yo creo que es el cambio de generacion. Asi como lo dijo zak en la historia de la comunidad, la previa fue muy emprendedora. La nueva no deja de ser activa pero con otro enfoque.

al il professore

stunts is still my religion. THE religion. we need to elect the first stunts pope.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Paleke

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Yo creo que es el cambio de generacion. Asi como lo dijo zak en la historia de la comunidad, la previa fue muy emprendedora. La nueva no deja de ser activa pero con otro enfoque.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

WHAT???

(Who am I kidding?)

I mean

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

CTG

Thaz was my religion too for long-long time. I reached what I wanted to reach. Now it's enough - I don't want Stunts to steal more time from my private life. I hope the newbies will continue where I finished and show that Stunts world can't run out of talents after BJ's, Akoss Poo's and Rotoi's retirement.

CTG

I also retired - but I don't want to tell any long speeches about that. Some of you won't believe I give up now. Perhaps only if I won't send a replay in the next few months... :)

Usrin

CTG, you talked about your retirement too many times, and what happened: you improved and improved. In Formula 1, Michael Schumacher also reached what he wanted many years ago, but he can't live without the feeling that he's the best...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

LOL, this is the first time I'm compared with such a great person. Maybe I'll continue but it's more likely now to finish my Stunts carrier. I don't promise that I really retire but this time I'm very close to that. Only one thing can keep me racing for sure: if Akoss comes back and fights with me with such a power as he did last year.

al il professore

come on nigger dick sucker i am not believing what you say. because what you say has been a lie three times in the past.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Smelly cheese, you can't provoke me to take part in this race. Sorry... :)

1400th post, wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Akoss Poo is happy with Laura and doesn't need Stunts racing. :) CTG, you have to find another main opponent. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Do you think Dinmor can be my next favorite opponent? :)

CTG

Because Alain is a machine with Hexaeditor brain, Gutix is silent, Ayrton and Chulk are ghosts, Vamolo is in the same position as Mingva was two years ago, Dark Chaser is still a student (but my best student ;)). None of them can motivate me so much then the famous Akoss Poo! :)