News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT51 - Bug Fly

Started by zaqrack, May 01, 2005, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Mingva

Thanks Zak, finally it's short track and even I can test it.

Let's try firstly to beat Usrin  :lol:

zaqrack

probably tracks will be shorter a bit from now because of the lack of activity of old pipsqueaks who are very busy and have no time on ZCT50

Or at least I'll try to make them shorter :)

btw I expect a hard battle with the Audi!

al il professore

audi... a nightmare.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

I like short tracks and I like the Audi, even if I'm not the best Audi pipsqueak.

CTG

Ouch, this track is too good and Audi is really a strong weapon in my hands - I feel so strange now. I could leave out a race, I felt to be retired after so many tries and NOW Zak builds a marvellous track for my favorite car. What is this if not persuading to come back and forget silly retirement?  :lol:

(maybe I really finished now - but if i come back, it's the effect of this almost perfect Z51 track)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

he is alive! alive!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Akoss is half dead - without a computer connected to the Internet (only at home, at the weekend, shared with his PC addict sister, Lupuszka).  :lol:

al il professore

BonzaiJoe

CTG: The only way you could make me believe you were going to retire would be by telling me you would try to win all competitions the next 3 years.

I am very proud of my 17th place on ZCT49 and my complete absence on ZCT50! I never thought I would be able to do that. Now I am off to drive a no-RH race on ZCT51 and see how that competes with the rest of you!

Have fun everyone, I still love you
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

damned, at 19 i was not as old as bonzai joe... and i am 29!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Akoss is half dead - without a computer connected to the Internet (only at home, at the weekend, shared with his PC addict sister, Lupuszka).  :lol:

I would be able to drive Stunts on my computer in the dormitory. But I don't need that. My hands are on Laura and not on the keyboard... :) :) :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

And then the cow says MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... :D :twisted:  :lol: