News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I just cant understand why?

Started by al il professore, December 28, 2002, 12:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

:lol:

why a penalty to krys? because he starts to drive very fast and annoys somebody for the rankings.

why no time from argammon? because he is a lazy one that dont help the team at all.

Why attacking irak? because saddaaaaam plans to enter zackstunts competition in january. those moustache macho men are damn good at stunts. it annoys CIA.

why mingva creates radio channels instead of kicking his keyboard to run fast on z20? because, u know, he comes from the country where they invented miss prison.

why cycling manager one? and not the second edition, with curves and realistic landscapes and mavic wheels? because i am dumb and dont find 800 mo 90 min CDs please send me two if u can.

why madden 2003? because soon its SUPERBOWL coming. RAIDERS vs BUCS. RAIDERS win.

why shakira? because she is a Helen that prostitutes for a south american tyran.

why alanrotoi? because he is a south american tyran.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Maybe I can try an answer : "BECAUSE" :twisted:  :!:  :lol:

Shoegazing Leo

Why I Cant't Run Faster than 245mph with Indy???

Why The book is On the table?

Why Kurt Coobain don't think what has a daughter when he kills himself?

Why the sky is blue?

Why nobody what I know can't listened "The Day I Tried To Live", marvellous song of Soundgarden?

Why the Brazil wons the World Cup in my birthday?

Why the floor is under here?

Why Heriberto da Cunha is the new Atl?tico Paranaense's coach?

Why Saddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmm paints his moustache?

Why Saaaaaaaaaarrrrrneeeeeeeeeeyyyyy paints his moustache?

Why Lula don't paints his beard?

Why The Jardim Botanico's Church's Cross is blue?

Why the why is why?

Whats the Tostines' secret?

zaqrack

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"Why nobody what I know can't listened "The Day I Tried To Live", marvellous song of Soundgarden?

I love that song. I have Soundgarden: A-Sides, an original CD. :)
Black Hole Sun is one of the best songs ever created.

Zak

Mingva

Zak, move this topic to another forum. Here aren't any protests or praises  :evil:

al il professore

mingva just cant understand why too ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave..........
Chürműű! :-)

3202.14 km

al il professore

i understand why HE should do a war against irak, but i dont understand why he didnt begin so far.

Alanrotoi... u told everybody in the chat room that big ears were listening at our evil plans of bombing manhattan AGAIN? with fireballs created by the ignition of death indy cars?

na na na

u are so evil, alanrotoi... tell George the way he should behave another time, but not this way... Have u thought about the effect of a huge attack of puppies in the federal bureau of investigations, and also in the huge Central intelligence agencies? All those men in black could lie on the floor, mastering those cute puppies, feeding them and playing with them...

they could eventually teach them how to seat and how to pee at the right place, and the right time.

They could even become better fathers for america, and better husband, less beating their wives.

HU OOOWW we got a yellow alert right now... it means that your parachute puppies are attacking soon... its the end of agressive and evil america.

tomorrow, a wave of tenderness will spread its power on the occidental world, and kamikaze human bombers will prefer to do like us, growing up little doggies and loving them... thats the way it should be.

I love all the people in the world, only one can make me complete.

NO WAR... PLEASE.

(the hammer cant fall this time, because France must veto Bush)

BonzaiJoe

This was is the biggest scandal in my lifetime. I can't believe anyone can be so stupid as to believe the words of Blush and Bear.
But sadly, the people of the world have nothing to say about this (about 90% of everyone in the world is against the war) That's democracy! Yeah!   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :!:  :evil:
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Democracy: Another fantastic story of classic Greek Literature and like all fiction, does not take place in the reality.  The democracy never existed. So sad  :cry: ...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Please don't war! I can't understand that there are only 3 countries in Europe who don't want war! Or we are afraid of the USA? The end of this will be: USA vs. others (inc. Europeans). Can we avoid this? I hope we can. USA is the dirtiest country I know.
Chürműű! :-)

3202.14 km

alanrotoi

Let's say the truth. Every Country who have the power did that they want. USA in XX century, United Kingdom in XIX Century, France in XVIII, Spain in XVI century, Roman Empire, ... and so on.....

Mingva

Even Lithuanian politics want to move deep into USA's ass. Someone said: to whom Lithuania want belong - to NATO or to USA :evil:

Let's bless Iraqi soldiers, GOD :)

Krys TOFF

Why Saddam and Junior don't fight head to head boxing each other ?
The winner will be able to skid the loser.
Isn't it a good solution for the actual crisis ???

Btw, Colin Powell found a obvious link between Iraq and Al-Qeada : the letter "Q"  
But he forgot the "I" to make it IQ  
Btw, is there anybody thinking really (or with an IQ stonger than 2) in the USA/UK these days