News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 54 - Never forget

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 02, 2005, 12:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Discuss new track and times on it here!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

38:70 and 36:30 are similar in CTG and akoss poo replay. it is not a coincidence and i will never forget that they cheated this replay.

they are driving a life just throwing flames on pseudo ghosts, pseudo cheaters, and they CHEAT!!!

i guess you will be happy to know that CTG and akoss poo just founded a new team: corks crew featuring akoss poo
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

There were always been interteam alliances in Stunts World, started by Bonzai Joe and Roy Wiegerinck back in early 2002 when Alain you were nowhere, sitting on the sofa and masturbating.
CTG and me we know each other well, we can say that we are friends and even if we are not teammates like in 2003, sometimes we help each other with replays, especially when we don't have a teammate helping us. (I guess like Vamologocomisso and Dark Chaser.) CTG knew that I helped him very much, and there would be times when I need his help. This time I didn't ask for his replay, I guess when he realized that he can't beat the Argentinians, he gave me the trick in case I can beat them. And I was succeeded, and nobody can steal away this glorious victory from me. Look, everybody says congratulations to me, only you, poor and sick Alain is trying to steal away my deeds.
I guess you are only envious now that you couldn't find that trick, got from nobody. I was much more fair when you celebrated your first victory after playing 24/7 or/and using hexeditor.

629.09 km

Cork

In any case, just to prevent any rumours, this team message will be public:

this was CTG's last throw in Cork's Crew, he had already much on his account with the never stopping ghost prejudications.

Cork

I think with CTG's help, Team Cork's Crew didn't lose any points.

Cork is the only team which punishes this, that's why this team would be so unattractive for me. If a team helps an other team, maybe they can expect that they will be helped once later, too. I think there are very very much undiscovered interteam alliances/helps. Stunts is not only about teamwork since a long long time, we need good relationships with other teams, too, it happens 1-2 times a year that somebody (I guess everyone) can't find a damned trick.

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Cork"this was CTG's last throw in Cork's Crew
Does this mean that CTG is fired from Cork's Crew ? :roll:

zaqrack

I guess not, Cork would have informed us on the team if that'd be the case.

BonzaiJoe

Am I right to say that CTG told this trick to Akoss, but NOT to Cork's Crew? In that case, I am going to have a few words with Cork I think. If not, then I don't see anything particularly wrong with inter-team alliances either. And congratulations on the victory Akoss!
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Am I right to say that CTG told this trick to Akoss, but NOT to Cork's Crew?

Well, it's nonsense, since nobody had sent a replay, nobody played ZCT 53 from your team after CTG found the trick (it was during the world meeting).

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"And congratulations on the victory Akoss!

Thank you very much. :D

Quote from: "zaqrack"I guess not, Cork would have informed us on the team if that'd be the case.

Pleeeease finish this childish game that you don't know who is Cork. Pleeease only in team forum. You founded a team, but somebody got hold on your team you don't know, and you are slaves to him? This is so stupid, sorry...

Quote from: "Cork"In any case, just to prevent any rumours, this team message will be public:

this was CTG's last throw in Cork's Crew, he had already much on his account with the never stopping ghost prejudications.

Cork

What's this? He can't say what he wants? There's liberty of speech!!! Are we living in communism? Zak (I have a strong guess that Cork=Zak, since their opinion is always the same; and only Zak is who says that they don't know who is Cork, he is the only one who cares about this thing, other team members don't) please wake up, we are far from 1989 now!!!
Is this Stunts communism? There's a boss (Cork), and you have to lick his ass, like it was in the communist era with the communist leaders. You mustn't help others who are outside your small world (Team Cork's Crew), and you mustn't accept help of others. There's a free world, I said, Stunts is not only about teamwork, it's about good relationships with other teams, too.

629.09 km

alanrotoi

So bad. If you want to win the championship you have to be fair. This attitude is killing the racing spirit.

Quote from: "alanrotoi"So bad. If you want to win the championship you have to be fair. This attitude is killing the racing spirit.

If this kills the racing spirit, it must have been very weak...

629.09 km

alanrotoi

It wasn't a message for you. By the way I think the racing spirit is getting weaker. I'm not talking about skills.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Pleeeease finish this childish game that you don't know who is Cork. Pleeease only in team forum. You founded a team, but somebody got hold on your team you don't know, and you are slaves to him? This is so stupid, sorry...

You believe what you want to. I only founded one team: Digital Dynamite. The next time Cork invited me to his team as a starting member. I still have nothing to do with the management.
We are not slaves anyway. We get lots of special benefits and extra services in exchange for our hard work.  

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
What's this? He can't say what he wants? There's liberty of speech!!! Are we living in communism? Zak (I have a strong guess that Cork=Zak, since their opinion is always the same; and only Zak is who says that they don't know who is Cork, he is the only one who cares about this thing, other team members don't) please wake up, we are far from 1989 now!!!
Is this Stunts communism? There's a boss (Cork), and you have to lick his ass, like it was in the communist era with the communist leaders. You mustn't help others who are outside your small world (Team Cork's Crew), and you mustn't accept help of others. There's a free world, I said, Stunts is not only about teamwork, it's about good relationships with other teams, too.

After CTG said that he'd like to join our team, and the team members all agreed, Cork set the requirements and rules for CTG. You could not understand whats good in our team and why are our strong and strange rules good, unless you're inside. It's a free world, but if you are in Cork's Crew you have to follow the special team rules too. Just like when you work at a company. Every company has its own rule which can seem fair or unfair.
Nobody is forced to join The Crew. When they want to, the rules are told. And if they decide to join, yes, then they have to follow the rules which they agreed.
Like we all did except him.

629.09 km