News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT55 - Classic Fun

Started by zaqrack, August 31, 2005, 10:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

tfgaiuatohcsnorinksy!

anagram :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"tfgaiuatohcsnorinksy!

anagram :D

LOL that's funny, I've just read an old forum when we were arguing about anagrams, palindromes etc. :D It was in the good old times (February 2004) when we had the most heavy flamewars (Hitler's call, permban threathening, arguments about cheating, Zak almost left etc.) :D:D:D

By the way, I don't know the solution!  :?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

!hint it's in connection with my new avatar :D

al il professore

yeah super interesting, exciting! what more.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Chulk

Can you give us another hint?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk, there's no need of another hint. It was far enough. The solution of CTG's anagram:

Ayrton is a fuckin ghost!

Have I won anything? A girl on my dick at least?

816.79 km

Chulk

Nice solving Akoss, but I'm not so sure about your price...  :?  :?  :?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"A girl on my dick at least?
I'm sure you have some CDs to use this way instead ! :-D  :lol:

(joke according to Stunts meeting 2005, if you had not read it yet, go read JTK's dairy and you may understand this joke :wink: )

CTG

Muhahahahahha!  :lol:

Akoss, you won a smelly kiss from a heavyweight body-builder woman.  :twisted:

alanrotoi

The prize is a facial cumshot.

CTG

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

I would call this track 'Classic Suffer'. This track is suffering from start to finish, I decided not to spend too much time on this. I would call the designer 'The Biggest Sadist' and the winner 'The Biggest Mazochist'. (And is a mazochist all who kept the power gear at banked part and did the water jump.) Let's wait and hope that next track will be more enjoyable.

816.79 km

al il professore

1. you cant do a "water jump". you would know that if you had the "magic finger" the girls adore and stunts driving requires.

2. I am a masochist.

Girls don't adore if you have a magic tapping finger, which non Indy power gear needs. To be more exact, they adore magic fingers, but not exactly that kind. Maybe that one which are are incredibly smooth and accurate in corners with IMSA cars. They are the most sensible - the best for pussy sieges... :D:D:D

816.79 km