News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT56 - Beetlebum

Started by zaqrack, September 30, 2005, 09:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Let's make it live. ;)

So ayrton again... :?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This track is a very nice one, but only without replay handling.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"This track is a very nice one, but only without replay handling.

I agree without any additional comments.

I have to announce that I have 0% motivation to drive this track any longer. I spent about an hour by reaching 52.90, but again it is only suffering to get lower. I abandoned racing this month, and I have a feeling that not only for this month... Maybe for a while, I will only race at no rh competition.

629.09 km

CTG

I would say the same but I'm in a blade sharp racing situation for ZSC podium. Maybe next year will be a lazier one in my carrier... Maybe... :D

No decent lap from me this month. Only an hour of driving, and my result is on the scoreboard: 52.90... I simply felt no motivation...

629.09 km

CTG

Then I don't feel proud after beating the hungarian Stunts pope.  :?

CTG

Quote from: "Dottore"Then I don't feel proud after beating the hungarian Stunts pope.  :?

Yep, pope is Poo. I'm the god.

Quote from: "CTG"Yep, pope is Poo. I'm the god.

Ah, you had already been here before Zak's page became reachable for me - so you won't get the results in sms, babe.

Answering your post, if I had been the pope and you the god, I would have been the greatest asslicker of you. But it's not true.

629.09 km

OH MY GOD, I HAD AN EXCELLENT LAP MADE IN AN HOUR!!! MY LAP WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 SECONDS BETTER, IF I DRIVE MORE, AND FIND THE TRICK BEFORE ICY CORNER... LEAVING THE ROAD AND MAKING A JUMP ON THE HILL...

629.09 km