News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Can we skip the Melange?

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 08, 2006, 04:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I want to ask if we can NOT race with the Melange this year. I have never understood why we have to race with it. I mean, it's a fine enough car, but there are already two IMSA races, is it really necessary with THREE, and just one for every other car? The first time we used it, it was funny that it looked like an ACURA, drove like an IMSA car, and had the dashboard of a Jeep, but once you get inside the car, it feels like just another P962 ride. Imagine: we could have another Indy track instead! The Indy tracks are always the classics, where people really fight for it, and everybody enjoys racing  :-)

I don't think we have to use this car anymore, especially as Alan Rotoi isn't even racing anymore. I don't want to say he didn't make a good job on the car, but having three IMSA races is just insane.

Hmm, I wonder if Alain will agree with me  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I agree,add another indy race instead.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

If I get that computer, I will race, and I will never let one of my favourite and strongest cars to be missed. Just because it's not originally in the game? It's not less than other cars. There are 3 cars in the game which have good handling, and 8 which bad handling. With Rotoi's car, the proportion became 4-8, and I can't understand why the shit car lovers cry for it...
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

i'll write a poem to the melange:

you are
my car!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

indy car races are so rare nowadays that it's like the existence of the extraterrestrial intelligences.

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

damnit i did the wrong thing, i should have changed the original pic... with an indy car... i will be back in two minutes.

al il professore

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"If I get that computer, I will race, and I will never let one of my favourite and strongest cars to be missed. Just because it's not originally in the game? It's not less than other cars. There are 3 cars in the game which have good handling, and 8 which bad handling. With Rotoi's car, the proportion became 4-8, and I can't understand why the shit car lovers cry for it...

Did you hear me? I'm suggesting another Indy race instead. It's insane to have three races with the basically the same car. All the other cars are unique, but P962, Jaguar and Melange are the same.  The Indy is the king of the cars, and especially now that there no Indy competition (okay now there is Kalpen's, but it's not with real Indy), it's only good to have two races in Zakstunts. That won't change your 4-8 proportion.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, well... Somehow I didn't notice that you suggest Indy instead. :) Sorry. :)

Anyway, I would have bigger chances with Melange I think.

But Indy is okay, because of the 4-8 proportion. I suggest one with power gear, one totally without it, respectively.

But what about Skoda? :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

they are not the same three cars: jaguar is slower than porsche but melange is another kind of car than both of those: it can speed up dramatically after a bounce allowing more bug jumps

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"they are not the same three cars: jaguar is slower than porsche but melange is another kind of car than both of those: it can speed up dramatically after a bounce allowing more bug jumps
Listen to "The Pofessore" kids. :D
I like both Melange or Indy. And Kalpen come back is with an Indy-like car.
So I would prefer either Melange or another cheated car like Skoda Kompressor (which have been used already for ZakStunts) or, even better, Coconut Car Coronet Pulsar Sti-R which have only been used at WRC Stunts.

CTG

I vote for two Melange and two Indy races - Ferrari GTO and Countach must be out of the list.  :-D

zaqrack

leaving out my two favourite cars? no way!

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"leaving out my two favourite cars? no way!

Bloody dictator! :P

BonzaiJoe

I also have another suggestion:

Even number months: Countach
Uneven number months: Indy

(+ maybe a bonus race with Ferrari GTO)