News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT22

Started by zaqrack, February 01, 2003, 12:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

@BJ

I don't know. Personally looking at other peoples replays benefits me a great deal. I am 100% sure I would beat the winning time if I had the replay at hand. I would just look what he did and either do the same or improve a little bit in each section. That does not exclude that someone else could be a lot faster than I would be since -as I said- I suck with IMSA cars.

Before I won the AUDI track in 2006, where we had a very strong race, I heard basically the same statements how everyone was now a lot better than before but still I was able to win the race. And it sounds unlikely that I improved a lot playing strategy games instead of stunts!  ;)

Anyways, I can't gauge 2010 level due to lack of experience but I would be surprised if it is higher than what I experienced in my career.

As far as the speedgate issue is concerned, I agree with you and CTG. I won't drive since I don't feel I have anything to prove. If I should ever drive again it's if I feel I would have fun doing so and not because people want me to prove that I can win a 2010 level race or whatever.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Argammon on February 04, 2010, 11:45:40 PM
@BJ

I don't know. Personally looking at other peoples replays benefits me a great deal. I am 100% sure I would beat the winning time if I had the replay at hand. I would just look what he did and either do the same or improve a little bit in each section. That does not exclude that someone else could be a lot faster than I would be since -as I said- I suck with IMSA cars.

Before I won the AUDI track in 2006, where we had a very strong race, I heard basically the same statements how everyone was now a lot better than before but still I was able to win the race. And it sounds unlikely that I improved a lot playing strategy games instead of stunts!  ;)

Anyways, I can't gauge 2010 level due to lack of experience but I would be surprised if it is higher than what I experienced in my career.

As far as the speedgate issue is concerned, I agree with you and CTG. I won't drive since I don't feel I have anything to prove. If I should ever drive again it's if I feel I would have fun doing so and not because people want me to prove that I can win a 2010 level race or whatever.

Well you are a very good pipsqueak... I do believe that you could beat the ZCT22 winning time of course, but saying so without doing it doesn't really achieve much. After all the potential is only one thing, you have to add a lot of hard work to make a strong replay. And I think you should start racing!
As for the 2010 level, I'm not sure if it's so high. Time will tell. It doesn't seem frightening so far.
But we can't be quite sure.