News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 75

Started by Krys TOFF, May 07, 2007, 10:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Zak, did got my mail or not ? Or maybe you don't like the rule/the track ?
I don't want to see ZakStunts die...

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 07, 2007, 10:27:37 AM
I don't want to see ZakStunts die...

Neither me. Upload the track with rules here and let's start racing! Zak can update the site later.

Krys TOFF

Dunno, maybe Zak would like to make some changes as track is quite long, even with NSX powergear.

CTG

I just created a special track for Skoda Felicia. Maybe it can be used later too. :) (a bit similar to C?rdoba but less off-road racing)

Krys TOFF

Anyway, as I'm at my job right now, I can't provide the track until I'll be back home this evening.

zaqrack

no, i didnt get your mail!

CTG

Aaaaaaaaaaaarg not C?rdoba but Goiania. :D

Krys TOFF

For unknown reason, the track don't want to load properly since I added scenery on it. Here is attached a corrected track where jump over boat is replaced by a short elevated road. I still don't understand why this problem occurs, sorry.

zaqrack

thanks, archive was updated!

Krys TOFF

I forgot to say that the file posted in my previous message had to be renamed zct75 before racing it. If you modified the zct75 zip Zak, then it will be ok for the new downloads.
Sorry again for this weird game bug.

Some more infos about the track : it's a modified version of the New Zealand's track named Taupo that I made for Stunts Career project (that's why I named it TaupoZak : Taupo for ZakStunts ;) ).
I modified it (cutting of one part of the track) to make it shorter and added the additionnal road to make 2 laps and then added the pitstop part.

Krys TOFF

And here is the demo replay with auto gears (manual gears are recommended).
Reminder : you don't have to race versus an opponent, there's one only in the demo replay.

Don't cut too much in the grass after the loop or you'll crash as Otto did.

JTK

Unluckily the race goes on after the "2nd" lap, it does not stop after crossing the line...  :-[
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

DieselJoe

I experienced the same problem. :-\
But I didn't try to figure the problem out so far, as I was too frustrated... ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: JTK on May 15, 2007, 08:46:53 PM
Unluckily the race goes on after the "2nd" lap, it does not stop after crossing the line...  :-[
Quote from: DieselJoe on May 15, 2007, 09:43:46 PM
I experienced the same problem. :-\

Why don't you try with an opponent...?  ;)

DieselJoe

And that is the solution!? Never heard of bugs like that before! :o
Or is that only a little hint and I have to solve the rest by myself?

Argh, completely redrive my superb replay full of spectacular unbelievable stunts!? ::) B?ff!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool