News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts, soundblaster and Win ME...

Started by JTK, March 16, 2003, 02:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I guess they were replaced by the Forth Generation of drivers...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "JTK"Inavoeg - is he still alive? And what about Mark Nailwood, our former champion? And Death Man...?

I hope he's alive. If he isn't, I can't take revenge on him. He beat me in lucky circumstances in March 2000 in the Swedish Stunts Competition, which was closed in April. Inavoeg disappeared, unfortunately I knew nothing about the Kalpen Competition, and I had to abandon racing - until March 2002... :)
Nailwood: there were rumours about his return at the beginning of this month. Zak also mentioned Sylvain Chabert. Roy said sometimes he will drive again maybe. But they are not here! So Bonzai and Rotoi can win the competitions easily! Call the big ones back!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

and don't forget to mi amigo CAP!! He told that he'll maybe come back too. He left racing just the month I came  :(.

JTK

O.K., I'll contact Mark Nailwood and will convince him, I promise  :!:

BonzaiJoe

I exchanged some long emails with Mark Nailwood in January I think it was. He was reluctant to reply, but he said he remembered the Stunts days with pleasure and would check out the competitions. Only he didn't... :D CAP seems to be a better driver too. Get him back and we'll be easy prey...
But we can't be quite sure.

Arg

The fight would just become harder than it is now :)
'Some' other drivers are finaly getting their skill back to;) (as you can see in live racing)

Anyways:Nailwood or Cap in Zak's competition would be great :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Come back! Come back! Don'T want to be 3rd! Want to finish lower!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Anonymous

Quote from: "JTK"Hi Folks... Does anybody know how to run Stunts with sound on Win ME? I have got a soundblaster live card, but somehow...

Oh by the way: No, I will NOT install an older version of Windows or DOS, it MUST work with ME.  :shock:

DieselJoe

Try using VDMSound, an emulator for old DOS Games WITH Sound!
But on my PC (with Windows XP) it only worked fine with Stunts Version 1.0, it was too slow with 1.1.

And as my PC Speaker is too quiet, I always have to play on another, older PC with LOUD PC Speaker :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview