News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS SHIRT

Started by zaqrack, March 20, 2003, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Kein Problem, so isses doch am einfachsten.  8)  Ooops - German language again at the board  :shock:

JTK

@Satanziege and Diesel Joe: I"ve got them. They are awesome! Lokk forward! Please send your addresses to jtk@kalpen.de and soon thou shalt receive the garment.[/quote]

satanziege

Thanks carrier of the shirts! Thou shalt receive thy money fo the shirt as soon as you tell me your Kontoverbindung sorry for german word ;)
FNORD!

zaqrack

I need addresses from Mingva, Alain and Alan Rotoi for the shirt.
A CD with my and Akoss's pictures from the meeting is gratis for the shirt :)
I'll found out the payment details, how it's the cheapest, for Alan its free becuse of 2002.
There might be something more inside for the 2003 champion ;)

Zak

JTK

@ Diesel Joe: I need your adress to send the Stunts shirt to you, please e-mail it to me!

CU, JTK  8)

DieselJoe

I already did :roll:

I'll do it again, maybe there were some problems with anti-spam-programs!?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

@JTK: Did you get my mail with the adress, some days ago?
FNORD!

satanziege

Well obviously JTK has, so thanks again to Zak for taking the effort in creating it and to JTK for sending it to me ;)

FNORD!

zaqrack

BonzaiJoe

The next thing will be team t-shirts with names and numbers on the back :D
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

@ Diesel Joe: Yes, there seems to be a problem, I did not receive any mail from you. Maybe my providers mail server doesn't like you  :?

Please try and send again to the alternative address kalpen@web.de, that should work out then.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Jacky"The next thing will be team t-shirts with names and numbers on the back :D

something like: Mental Age - 7

Mingva

Quote from: "zaqrack"I need addresses from Mingva, Alain and Alan Rotoi for the shirt.
There's still available shirts?

zaqrack

yours, Alans, Alains is here at me, I only have to find out a cheap way to post them, shirt price is 8EUR as i told before, and the posting is around 4-8EUR depending on country, air/surface/priority
Thats still okay, but the money order prices are crazy 8-10EUR.
Thats too much alltogether.
I can maybe post them and you can pay next year when we meet... I dont know yet...
Zak

DieselJoe

@JTK:
I'll try that address! And I'll send a private message via forum, too. Let's hope somebody there likes me... :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool