News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quarantine days

Started by alanrotoi, August 10, 2022, 06:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

How did you spend your time in quarantine days? We can extend it to 2020-2021 free time with the pandemic restritions.

I work at home but anyways my free time was 100% at home, watching movies or tv show from Netflix with my girlfriend. But as for me alone I played a lot of games. I finished (again) games like Maniac Mansion, Zak Mckacken, Indy and the last cruzade, Loom, Monkey Island, Indy and the fate of atlantis, Day of the Tentacle. I also finished Fallout 3, NFS Underground 2, Mafia 2 and Outlast.

As you can see I reinstalled the old games I played years before. I wonder why I didn't play stunts more often. It was the perfect situations.

Cas

At the beginning of 2020, I had a plan to sign up for either instrument workshops at the Conservatory or a foreign language course, or both. As the first months progressed, it became clear that if I signed up, I was going to end up in "virtual classes" which, in my opinion, are not worth the pay, so I decided to postpone that. It was a year to stay at home. Until April 2021, I had my old job, which was part-time, so I dedicated a lot of time to the computer, but then I started working as a SysAdmin and well, I don't have that much time off, and when I do have time off, I try to stay away from the computer. The thing is I don't have much more to do that's productive. I usually grab the piano. I think for next year, I'll revive what I had postponed. In terms of hobbies, the pandemics has been one of the least productive periods of my life, ha, ha.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Yes, the pandemic kept away the fun in the free time, made the hobbies not as productive as they are, and turn most of us restless at least for that period.