News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What happened to Looping Warriors?

Started by CTG, November 01, 2002, 01:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

It's not so usual that they get only one point in a month...

al il professore

on z18 there was a looping

but no warriors.

Yes Akoss should have send a time!!! Why didn't u???

Dear drivers, please take part every month. tis always the same ASLs in the podium if u dont fight them.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Between April and September I produced some great results, I reached 4.71 for my average position. In Zak's scoring system it's not worthy to send your replay if it's f*cking bad. I hated that track, I tried it, I reached 1:46. Usrin told me a trick, with that I would have been able to drive 1:40. 8th-9th position... well, it's not worthy to ask your father to go to his office to fight for this. I didn't want to see that without tricky sections I'm almost as fast as Bonzai (like on ZCT 15-17, on 16 FASTER), and this time that would have meant more. I'm still waiting for my renewed monitor, but that damned chip haven't arrived so far. I won't have such a bad month like this in the future! Sorry that I haven't sent any replay.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

The good old excuses of Squealin' Akoss Poo! :P