News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

REPLAY HANDLING CHANGE

Started by zaqrack, October 23, 2002, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

After our recent experminets and test I have to make the following announcement:

Due to my, and stunts's, and rplinfo's stupidness from this day ANY method of replay handling is allowed. You can even rev back your replay, and press continue, it doesn't matter that you can't write your name in the highscore table. Sorry from those who spent a lot of time on saving-reloading the replay, this is also a new thing for me as well, and for the most of us I guess. Those who used an other way, cannot be blamed, because the improper rules and the incorrect regulations.  

I'm under myself.  :cry:
Better luck with fair rules in 2003, sorry...

Zak
[/b]

CTG

BonzaiJoe

But rules can change if we make a program that can detect things like that? I hope so...
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But rules can change if we make a program that can detect things like that? I hope so...

Of course. Still the keyboard monitoring seems the easiest and best solution, but you can imagine how much time I got to work with this. :-S

al il professore

my opinion: cheated RH is good... call me "cheated replay handling man" on zackstunts, and "no replay handling man" on ISA competition

then u'll discover soon (on some tabloid) that i am a "without the hand replay  handling man" on girl's caresse competition.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

if I had knew that in August... I would have had a better time... the jump into the elevated road...
not only in August... DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva