News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track of May (zct14)

Started by ZakKrack, May 01, 2002, 12:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel3D

Wow, was that your first competition replay?
That were already amazing skills..  :o
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

Yes it was my first competition replay. Actualy those skills were earned by watching replays from other months and practicing. Before that I only was a bit faster than Skid. If you look closely there are several signs that until that I didn't know all the difference between bb1.0 and bb1.1 versions. For example I didn't shifted in the air.

alanrotoi

How to get roy's replay? in zct014.zip are zct13 replays, in zct015.zip there are zct15 replays. It isn't in zctp01.rpl, zctp02.rpl or zctp03.rpl either. And it isn't in the pack of track and replays of the year :(

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 17, 2024, 03:16:40 AMHow to get roy's replay?

I tracked that one down for one of the Competition Archive updates -- found it through AkossStunts + Wayback Machine, if I remember correctly. The replay is attached below :)

alanrotoi

Thank you!! It's a lost gem now recovered :D

dreadnaut

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 17, 2024, 04:52:50 AMThank you!! It's a lost gem now recovered :D

Wow, that loop-to-pipe transition, and the final cut 👏

alanrotoi

Quote from: dreadnaut on August 17, 2024, 11:54:39 AM
Quote from: alanrotoi on August 17, 2024, 04:52:50 AMThank you!! It's a lost gem now recovered :D

Wow, that loop-to-pipe transition, and the final cut 👏

I wanted to recover the replay because the loop/pipe trick. The final cut was something incredible, amazing for those times. He was on another level.

Cas

Wow!  That certainly is an incredible replay!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.