News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mistake

Started by Bismarck, November 13, 2002, 08:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bismarck

Maybe i wasn't here for a long time but i think Argammon is still a member of the EUROTEAM MASTERSTUNTS and not of Orion.

Or does anyone believe, that Michael Schumacher will drive for Minardi?  :twisted:

So Zak, please change the pipsqueaks-List and this Month Scoreboard.

Thank you

BonzaiJoe

Well I'm afraid you're wrong... Things happen fast in the racing business. Yes Argammon just joined Orion, and now they have 5 members.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I'm terribly sorry but I thought you left stunts forever like I have been told.

It looks like it is to late now and it's not really 5 members but 3 and 2 trainees :)

alanrotoi

Quote...it's not really 5 members but 3 and 2 trainees

Is this a kind of discrimination? What do you want saying that there are 2 pipsqueaks less "valued" than members?

"3 members and 2 trainees...." You are underestimating your own teammates. I guess they don't like to be called "trainees". Think about it.

Argammon

->Is this a kind of discrimination?

I doubt it and I doubt they have anything against it.

->What do you want saying that there are 2 pipsqueaks less "valued" than members?

I didn't say they are less valued as persons but they obviously need more practise to get better thus I am calling them a trainee -> being trained => trainee <- being trained :)

->I guess they don't like to be called "trainees".

Ask them!
Seriously what's so bad about being a trainee? I didn't say they have to stay trainee forever but for now they are being trained :X

If we weren't to full I would have invited you to be a trainee Alanrotoi ;P

al il professore

mmmh well well well

to bismark: HEY the day argammon comes to orion u want to play again?

I mean... WOW three month without a single topic polluted by duke bismark and then spoof, the magic dragon appears. stunning.

u still can join orion team bibi ( six members allowed ) BUT WAIT its not an invitation... its a thought. U still can find a better team to join. Orion is the worse team on stunts competitions. But seeing how ur team went to pieces, i dont know how u will manage to be competitive elsewhere.

how is your formula one game... u lose there TOO and come back to stunts?

I think u'd better come back in stunts seriously and show us your skills.

mmmh well well well

As BJ says, things goes fast in stunts world.

As Argammon says, trainees are not trainees. Somehow, the word alanrotoi heard wasnt the right meaning that argammon wanted to use. Alanrotoi: being a trainee is nothing bad, because when u are at that place... blablabla blablabla, next year i want to be a trainee blablabla blablabla quoting some alanrotoi speaking about pro and amateur league some days ago... Perhaps u cant imagine how it is to achieve satisfying results as a trainee now, when u took the bad habit to rule all the races. But If alan wants to put fire on orion, the bomb will explode in his face. (I still consider myself as a stunts trainee as i wake up in the morning and watch my ugly face in the mirror)

I dont understand why u protest and praise, bibi, all happened because u seemed dead and cold.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Or does anyone believe, that Michael Schumacher will drive for Minardi?

I hate pollution and u?

orion is humble as minardi. Thats why we are happy when we earn victories and podium! its unbelievable for us.

now Argammon drafting will allow us to be more efficient in the team work. based on some scientific studies of the tracks and cars, on some stats. All the still amateur but efficient work u cant see behind the scene. or behind the scenes of the other 'teams'.

it all began. Five stars are shining in Orion belt.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Bismarck

Dear Al il Professore

1. Its not a stupid formula one racing game, its more real cars like in Gran Turismo on the PSX. And its still the best one. :P

2. Well i dont drive for 2 month and i am dead for u. But Argammon dont drive for the full summer season, but have u seen, that i moved him from the best ever seen team? He could at least sent a mail, where he says that he want to change the team.
So, yes i am a bit pissed off. So next time i will be a bit more selectable when i choose a new team-made. :evil:

3. I wont join Orion, if its the last team of the world. :D

al il professore

wasnt an invitation, but doors are opened. I dont think i can decide for all Orion team. thats my problem.

if only u were active a few days BEFORE... then we could fight against a great team.

I wish we will find happiness together in stunts.

Orion will be humble, but never be the last team in the rankings.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Argammon"I didn't say they are less valued as persons

Don't change the topic, I've never said nothing about persons...

Read this again "...it's not really 5 members but 3 and 2 trainees ", "it's not really 5 members"

You are saying that they are not members. It's clear!
It was not necessary...

Thanks for the invitation.

Argammon

->Don't change the topic, I've never said nothing about persons...

I said that to clarify what I was trying to say but obviously it did not clarify it for you but did the oppositie,sorry.

->Read this again "...it's not really 5 members but 3 and 2 trainees ", "it's not really 5 members"

Look english is not my native language nor is it yours so I don't think it's a good idea to watch every single word with an 'eagly eye'.

Now you are trying to alter the topic here: The topic was not if they are members or not but if it is fair that orion has 5 'drivers'.
I wanted to say that orion has 3 experienced pipsqueaks and 2 trainees so if you only count the more experienced pipsqueaks for the top spots of the competition Orion surely does not have any advantage :)
The word 'member' was proly irritating but you could have thought about what I was trying to say from my viewpoint.
Would I want to diss my own teammates on the forum? Of course not and I guess you could have been aware of that :)

Bismarck:
Ok I left stunts before you did and I could probably have send you a mail but obviously you did not send me a mail either like 'hey why did you leave' or 'will you come back' which made me think you weren't really interested.
Of course that would not have been enough of a reason to leave but the fact that you seemed to have disappeared when I came back and that even when we were a team we never did real teamwork were other reasons.

I don't think you should get angry at Alain as he didn't do anything to you...

And about the Minardi comment : Just wait until the end of this month and think about it again :)

alanrotoi

"Now you are trying to alter the topic"

I didn't alter nothing...,

Anyway I agree with:

"Look english is not my native language nor is it yours so I don't think it's a good idea to watch every single word with an 'eagly eye'."

I don't know too much english, but I can understand the meaning words.

Mingva

This topic is a mistake :wink:

To Alan Rotoi: You know what Argammon wants to say. There aren't any competitions based on how many post you have :lol: So, take it easy.

alanrotoi

Thanks Mings(?) But we just spoke as Gentlemen about it in the chat ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Bismarck, will you drive ZCT 19?

(Bismarck is right I think almost everywhere except for the Minardi thing, but let us understand him because he's angry about smashing his team.)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km