News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT34 - Demonic Desert

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2004, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"It's really an easy one, Akoss... You MUST do it under 1:07-1:08!!!  :)

What a comment from last week... :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"tip: check out the liveraces, you can find some useful info there sometimes :)

dual way reason: dunno. felt like this. I know it's buggy, but its still fun and needs some skills.
Past days just wasn't my best days. designed a bad track, wrecked my car a bit, and fell with my bike. +supid exams. this sucks, but who cares? :))

ZAK WAS IT NECESSARY????????
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

wrecking the car?
of course no, but I just couldnt help it.
I felt like...
like...
like...
Helen feels! :)

about the tip:
when we discussed this thing with Argy to show the trick there or not, it wasnt meant showing it only for you and so give advantage. it was meant to make it public for everyone so anyone could compete with our times.
Thats the competition spirit, not the time hiding.
Of course dont expect from Cork's Crew to publish our tricks every month. This is only the first month, and we just felt like...
like...
like...
Skid feels!  8)

Krys TOFF

Well, Argy's liverace replay isn't public anymore : the link is dead... :roll:
But CTG had the time to take it before that. :D
But it's not the only SC that can be found : we had another SC to make our 1:04,xx previous times, with a theorical 1:02 possible I think.
To those who can't find it : study Z23. :wink:

edit : with this post I reach the glorious level of Helen's lover :!:  :D

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"with this post I reach the glorious level of Helen's lover :!:  :D

Congrats! ;)

Anyway, there were two solutions for Zak to make this situation fair: to hide their replays and to publish for EVERYBODY. Krys, Akoss, Diesel Joe and me saw Argammon's live replay. That's why there's only one way now: publish the shortcut on Zakstunts page, not only on the portal's live race section! Be fair with pipsqueaks - like Mingva - without team!

zaqrack

its still there but called live33_Argammon because of a mistake, link is working.

CTG

OK, situation become fair. Thank you Zak!  :)

Mingva

Quote from: "CTG"Krys, Akoss, Diesel Joe and me saw Argammon's live replay.
So, it means that the trick wasn't found by you? pfff, then I'm not such big looser :roll: I guess it's the same trick we had on zct23 but I cann't do it without penalty time. And I still think dual-way bug is harmful for funny racing. It's even not a stunts. OK, now going to search for replays :)

P.S. Zak, do you think this kind of track (as times on it) will attract more new faces?

zaqrack

no, I was after a new-years-eve party quite tired, and simply forgot about the two-tile rule :))

CTG

To Mingva: 1:04 was without Argy's trick, but 57.15 is containing it of course... :)

satanziege

Quote from: "zaqrack"the two-tile rule :))

I guess I've seen it's effect,  but what are the 2 tiles :)
FNORD!

al il professore

the tale of the two tiles is titled z23
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"Dual track... bleeeeeeeeeeerrrrgghhhhh!

Hey Leo, don't you think your post contained too much informations?  :P  :twisted:  :lol:

Anyway, no more dual-way tracks, please!

CTG

Prediction:

1. Argammon 52.70 (his own SC, Cork lets him win)
2. Bonzai Joe  53.40 (would be able to beat Arg, but Cork doesn't allow it to him  :P )
3. Akoss Poo   54.50 (fast... but not enough)
4. Mingva        54.70 (still strong without teammates - after watching Argammon's replay)
5. Zak McKracken 55.50 (Cork's Crew teamwork, wants to beat me :) )
6. Krys Toff   56.50 (better then me at the moment...)
7. CTG          57.15 (exams, I won't try Z34 once more...  :? )
8. Usrin         57.50 (good opening of his 2004 season)
9. satanziege 59.00 (Cork's Crew teamwork)
10. Alain  1:05.50 (or he will race SERIOUSLY, THEN 52.65...  :P )

Anyway will be official prediction game this year?