News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by CTG, July 13, 2005, 04:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Who will have a camera there? Is it possible to write all the future pics/videos taken at the meeting on CD or DVD? Others: is there a need for it? If it's possible than I would like to get one. :)
Akoss: write the last meetings pics too on CD - perhaps other pipsqueaks will need it too.

Dinmor

Quote from: "CTG"Who will have a camera there? Is it possible to write all the future pics/videos taken at the meeting on CD or DVD? Others: is there a need for it? If it's possible than I would like to get one. :)
Akoss: write the last meetings pics too on CD - perhaps other pipsqueaks will need it too.

I will definitely bring a camera.... it should be possible to burn the pictures to a cd.
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I have a digicam with me with a 128 MB memory card (I take pictures of resolution of 1600x1200 pixels, file size is around 400 kB). :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Can you publish some pictures tonight? I'll leave Budapest tomorrow morning and come back only on Monday - but I can't wait to see you all! ;) :D

CTG

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Picture was taken last Thursday, travelling via Århus again. Probably some of you can recognize the location (and the T-shirt).
:)

CTG

Almost 8 years late... :D

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Usrin on April 07, 2013, 12:27:53 AM
Picture was taken last Thursday, travelling via Århus again. Probably some of you can recognize the location (and the T-shirt).

Yep, it's my childhood street :-) Hope you enjoyed visiting the 2005 WSM area. How did you find it?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

probably there was a hint on Stadion Alle somewhere in the forum :)
Btw, same bush that Bonzai Joe fell into :)

Usrin

Stadion Allé became famous in 2005 - so I only had to find it in one of these big maps in the city center and drive there. Btw, I didn't know that the bush is also a historical one!

I also liked the city center (which I visited for the second time) - nice and really lively place compared to Norwegian cities.