News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Is it possible to manipulate buildings, structures, objects in Stunts/4D Sports?

Started by Striker, December 08, 2022, 05:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

Allright, I'm back on the road.

In the attached GAME1.3sh I made edits to the finish line, giving it a fancy mesh texture and putting a crudely drawn "A" on it. If you post this into your Stunts folder and rename the existing "GAME1.P3S" something like "GAME1 original.P3S" you can see the changes to the finish line. I used the GAME1 from Stunts 1.1, I suspect it also works if you try this file on the other PC versions, probably not on the Amiga version, I think.

Coincidentally, the file I clicked to start this quick mod just happened to also be the GAME1 file used for the dinosaur project, so you will also notice that regular straight and and corner ice road pieces are invisible. 8)

This is the kind of modding you're going to have to do for this project. It'll be a bit of a hassle to fit all of "a1k.org Stunts Challenge" on there, but you have a space of 22 by 264 pixel-ish units to work with, so at least in theory you can fit quite a lot on it, even though in practice it'll be more readable if you keep the details a little bigger.

The modding program for this job, Stressed, can be found on the Southern Cross Stunts Trophy site, along with a bunch of other tools and custom cars.

I have no experience with trying this stuff on the Amiga version, please let us know how it went.

(Edit: The forum is being a little trippy. It looks like I made a double post, but when I removed one of them the other was gone too, so I reposted and hope it will work this time.)

Striker

Hey cool. Thank you Overdrijf!! :))
It certainly does something on the AMIGA. :)

And on the PC a nice red A on the Start Banner. Great job! :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview