News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cars and rules for 2025

Started by dreadnaut, September 12, 2024, 11:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Looking ahead 🔭
With a large enough telescope, I'm sure we could see ZakStunts 2025 from when we stand today. They are a bit small, but I can see tracks. Can't tell if they are twelve or more 🤔 What to you think?

While the game stays the same, the Competition is open to rule changes. This thread is here to collect and discuss suggestions, and also to decide which custom cars will be allowed for the coming season.

See also: Cars and rules for 2024

Duplode

I feel the LTB system could be well worth looking into in this pre-season. Last year there were plenty of interesting ideas for reform (here is some of the discussion in the previous thread), but there was little time left in the cycle for them to mature and become actionable.

Spoonboy

Regarding cars:

The original Stratos could be replaced by the Gr4 Stratos. I believe @Ryoma had expressed a wish that this version could be used in future, now it has been published. I can confirm it is even more fun to drive, faster and with a digital dashboard!

There have been many other great cars sent this year, such as Zapper's Mazda 787B, Ryoma's Ferrari 499P, though these may clash with the stock P962/JAG.

Alan Rotoi's Baronetti A-70 would be a worthy addition. It has established itself as a part of recent Stunts history, been tested in races and drives well!

I'll also put in my annual request for Ryoma's Peugeot Oxia. Great looks, great speed, great handling with fun grip levels. Crying out to be challenged in the ZakStunts arena.