News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zapper's car pack (vannila cars)

Started by Zapper, September 17, 2024, 03:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What to do with original "vanilla" cars paint jobs

correct color tone for the original paint jobs
maintain original and add extra "popular/caracteristic" ones
replace all according to actual real model year paint jobs
leave them without any changes

Voting closes: November 16, 2024, 04:04:42 PM

Zapper

Hello,

As one of my first modifications in stunts, back in 2002, I created a car pack containing mainly all the vanilla cars tuned in match real performance figures and some dashboard speedo and rev needle corrections, that was as much as possible as the tools that available at the time.

Several week ago, with all the tools and resources available nowadays I resume the evolution of the car pack and get full modification of all 11 original "vanilla" cars (this excludes the "pseudo" Audi Quattro TDI and Porsche 911 Turbo 964 3.3 since got a full mod back in 2011), detailing and correcting various aspects of the car generically such as size, weight, wheel positions, descriptions and shape proportions, but also its specific key shape elements that also extend to the dashboard according to the actual car model year.

As a first sight of this evolution here are some pictures with comparison of new vs standard car's 3d shape (CAR0 ans CAR1) and dashboard.

- Audi Quattro Sport:

You cannot view this attachment.

Zapper

- Lamborghini Countach 25th Aniversary:

(*)

The rest will be presented as progress continues, for now I leave you with the "spot the differences" game ;)

NOTE: (*) - The orange customized color needle appears only with Stunts 1.1 Mod 1.0

Frieshansen

Wow - how much love for detail there is in this modifications! The Audi is so cool!!

Duplode

Great news! Those 3D models sure look commanding. On the poll, I like both option #1 (paint job bugfixes) and #3 (model year paint jobs) about as much as each other.