News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Collections

Started by CTG, December 05, 2008, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

Well I tried to be like the other girls and collected napkins (those with flowers and glitter), scraps and so on, but only for a very short time...then I forgot about the collections. Now the closest thing to a collection is my Morrissey singles (and to a certain limit - Depeche Mode singles). I don't really know if my collection of books counts as a real collection. I do have (or want to have) all books from some authors, but that's only because I want to read them :)   

Usrin

I also collect train tickets: started it in 1998 with my own ones, later I began to ask my friends to gave me their used tickets (as Bonzai Joe did at WSM 2004). Now I have tickets from Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Greece, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

Unfortunately, nowadays most tickets are printed on thermal paper (in Hungary and in many other countries), which is not worth to hold, because the text is disappearing within a few years. That's why the growth of my collection has almost stopped.
>:(
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I collect coins (and some banknotes) from other countries, and I also have some old Hungarian ones, too.

I collect some old tickets (train, bus, football match, handball match, concerts), but only important ones (e.g. train ticket to Veszprém on the day when I f*cked Laura).

I collect some bottles of alcoholic drinks which were expensive or rare (I also have the bottle of the Absinthe of WSM 2004 on the top of the furniture in my room).

I collect all Stunts replays I've ever drove to competitions. I collect all the emails I received (due to a mistake, I lost some between 2002-04), I collect all msn logs I ever logged, I collect my old diaries, writings etc.
Chürműű! :-)

3202.14 km

CTG