News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Praise Helen

Started by JTK, January 29, 2006, 10:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

JTK
Helen`s Lover

How long does it take, that I'll be no more Helen's lover? In the beginning it was quite nice, our hearts were singing in tune and harmony, we had exceptionel days and - whoa- unbelievable nights... but after some time she really tramples on my nerves. All she wants to talk about is shoes, soap operas, her caring nice girls she calls girl friends and how to race through Stunts turns. I also hate it, when she sits behind me commenting each piece of track I use when designing a new track. Also my wife gets a little bit nervous, but that is o.k., I can handle that. But Helen... oh, gosh, how long must it be...?  :(

CTG

Ask Zak to keep you on this level even after your 700th post.  :-D

JTK

JTK
Tired of Helen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ROTFL

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*tearsinmyeyesandhardstomachakefromlaughing*

:-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"JTK
Tired of Helen

Next step may be :
JTK
Divorced from Helen / Married with Cherry

JTK

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, rank is modified to 'Tired of Helen'. And what will be if Lise also reaches the amount of 600 posts?  :shock:  :?  :lol:  :roll:
Chürműű! :-)

1607.22 km

lised

Haha I want Helen again...she's such a lovely girl!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "lised"I want Helen (...) she's such a lovely girl!
I aggree. :-D

JTK

Quote from: "lised"Haha I want Helen again...she's such a lovely girl!

Sho only seems to be, Lise! Read the first post in this thread. She's uh-ah and also she is blonde...  :x