News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Unforgettable tricks

Started by CTG, February 25, 2006, 04:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

You can vote here for the most beautiful tricks (not full replays, just certain tricks, like Gutix magic jump on Z41, etc.) of ZSC and USC. You can tell 10 tricks (maximum) from the past you would like to see in TOP10!

CTG

let's use some votes:

Alan Rotoi - ZCT 14 - jumping from the ramp to the other bridge (aerial Stunts revolution)
Gutix - ZCT 41 - impossible flight
Alain il professore - ZCT 39 - the most impressive lucky movement I have ever seen

One selfish vote for my ZCT55 ending - not unforgettable, but still very attractive.

6 votes left from me, I have to check some old replays :)

alanrotoi

Well, that's the problem, I don't remember too much tricks for others.

But I liked a trick of Roy in Bombay? track for ISA. He just jumped a loop :D That's awesome.

From Gutix I liked a jump he did from a ramp to corkscrew right/left and then arriving over a bridge. I don't remember wich track but alain did an animated gif of this trick.

From me the most I like are:

Zct14: a jump from a bridge to the corkscrew up/down

Zct16: a magic carpet over water followed by a jump with the highway keeping power gear.

Zctxx(January 2005/ Ferrari GTO): The way I used the corkscrew right/left to turn on the right comming from the right getting back to the track and keeping power gear.

BJ did millions of excellent tricks but I can't remember right now :( I missed all the replays from 2004 and 2005  :?

Mingva

I think you can find all replays in Stunts CD, if you missed some.

Argammon

Most cool tricks or stunts I had in my replays unfortunatly didn't make it to the final replay because either

A)The boring way was still faster

B)Poor little Arg was missing the skill to continue after the trick and crashed into the next tree  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Renato Biker

CTG - ZCT49 - return using a loop.

CTG

Quote from: "Renato Biker"CTG - ZCT49 - return using a loop.

I guess it was another pipsqueak's invention. Cork's Crew used the trick first. But thanks. :)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Renato Biker"CTG - ZCT49 - return using a loop.

I guess it was another pipsqueak's invention. Cork's Crew used the trick first. But thanks. :)

I know, I saw the others replays, I quote you because you won that race...

BonzaiJoe

Rotoi: It was not Bombay, but I can't remember the name of the track :-/. I think it was something spanish or portuguese though. I've never seen that trick done ever before or after!

Some of my favourite tricks:

Rotoi's magic carpet and survival on ZCT16
Gutix's magic jump on ZCT41
Gutix's hillside-corkscrew-bridge jump on ZCT40

Hmm, wait, I don't really remember all the good tricks right now.

My own favourite is my jump over the water on ZCT42. It doesn't look particularly fantastic, but nobody else was able to do it, and it was damn hard.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Rotoi's magic performance on ZCT 16 deserves a vote too.  :)

Chulk

I think Gutix trick Rotoi wastalking about was great.
I also liked Rotoi in z16
CTG's Looping return was great as well.

I'll check replays for the next answer.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Argammon

The loop return was first done by me I think.....

But I wasn't allowed to win my own track ...  :wink:

CTG

Quote from: "Argammon"The loop return was first done by me I think.....

But I wasn't allowed to win my own track ...  :wink:

Hahahahahahaha...  :-D

Chulk

MeganiuM trick on Z51 with Audi (I think Ayrton did it first) jumping from Corkscrew right/left to the right, magic carpeting into the track turning right in the air before going to the loop. We got 1-2-3 with that trick

Edit was to correct a grammar mistake
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

How I hated Megonion after that trick...  :-D