News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Annoying smiley

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 04, 2002, 10:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Am I the only one who thinks that this  :) smiley is completely lame on this board? It looks like some greedy car salesman who just sold a complete piece of junk for a great heap of money. It looks like Stan smiling. I always use this  :D smiley instead, but that one is maybe a bit too much. What do you guys think?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

:wink:
this is the best, altough I write such: :) :) :) smileys on paper too, so I guess they just stuck in my hand. :)

Zak

Usrin

B???FFFFF!!!!!  :smt078
I prefer this one...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Smileys that should be added :

And a special ones for Zak and me :

CTG

Citroen is moving like... errr... guess who are stallin on the back seat! :D

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Hmmm... the pic is unavailable. Can you add the link?

al il professore

its about the name of the file: jpeg instead of jpg. do you remember the brand OCEAN? i played ocean beach volley on CPC 464. ocean was a good computer game brand.

my father told me to pronounce it O SHUN. i certainly was the only one amongst the stupid hendayais to know the english pronounciation of the sea :)

how stupid are the hendayais? deep... very deep. they like to call you on the phone and no one is speaking, for example. perhaps the basque are not racist, but i dont know a basque that is not a racist. against black dogs, grey dogs, yellow dogs, coloured dogs... but all dogs are the same, they masturbate on women's legs or sleep and bark all day.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 04, 2002, 10:03:35 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that this  :) smiley is completely lame on this board?

Well, I know at least 10 people saying the same about :) icon. Including me.

BonzaiJoe

Yeah, but the smileys changed at some point. The old  :) was far more annoying.
But we can't be quite sure.