News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chess

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 18, 2004, 11:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Satanziege:

Knight to d5

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "DieselJoe"@Leo: Doesn't that dragon come from Warcraft II?    :roll:

Yes... and from Google, too

satanziege

satanziege | Argammon
----------------------------
1. e4    | Nf6
2. Nc3 |  Nd5
3. Nf3 |

Seems to become a pretty medieval game with all that knights / horses
FNORD!

Argammon

satanziege: I thought your 2nd move was e5!
No idea why!

Because if you move Knight to c3 and I move knight d5 you could just take my knight with the pawn which is stupid...

So if your 2nd move is knight c3 I will play d5 instead of Knight to d5 of course!

I'm sorry........

e5 / Kf6
Kc3/d5
?

satanziege

Sorry, i totally forgot about this thread.... Hope you'll continue still - no problem with this turn, i messed up the letters enough for myself but i corrected e5 -> e4 in your summary :)

aatanziege | Argammon
----------------------------
1. e4 | Nf6
2. Nc3 | d5
3. d3  |
FNORD!

CTG

Hey! Hey! Wrong topic! You typed chess instead of cheese!  :wink:

al il professore

anyway lets start a match here... chess are easy to play via email or posts... I play first! anybody can add his movement here! match stops on a pat or checkmate...

langage will be the ABCD?FGH 12345678 locations

+ means check

etc.

Good luck!!!

white play

?2_?4 !
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

Next try: Knight to f6 (black)

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

If you move g2_g4 my Knight takes your pawn on e4!
So be it!

e2_e4 Kf6
g2_g4 Kxe4!

al il professore

its not your turn, let someone else play...

Anonymous

al il professore

i dont want to play with you, i want everybody to play

Argammon

I think ANY player would take your pawn on e4.
If the opponent moves his horse to the field F6 in order to threaten your pawn and you decide to ignore the thread by moving your pawn to g4 you don't have to be kasparov in order to know you should proly take that undefended pawn.