News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Wer kommt aus Deutschland mit?

Started by JTK, January 22, 2004, 09:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Endg?ltig ist es Ihre Sprache.  :)

DieselJoe

You're right Arg, this is an international board, but I guess only germans should be interested in this topic, so you could make it a bit easier...
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

I don't understand "portunglish" :D

DieselJoe

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Endg?ltig ist es Ihre Sprache. :)
Quote from: "alanrotoi"I don't understand "portunglish"  :D

And I don't understand "spanerman"  :lol:
Should "Endg?ltig ist es ihre Sprache" really mean something, or did you just want to throw some german words you know into the room?  :D
Tool

alanrotoi

jajaja I just translated some words from Spanish to English and from english to german. I wanted to say "Definitely it is your language" :D

How did you know I speak spanish?? :?:  :)

DieselJoe

Under your Avatar there's written: Santa Mar?a del Buen Ayre

So I thought Buen Ayre could be what i know as "Buenos Aires", and as far as I know is that the capital of Argentina. And I also thought that in Argentina Spanish is spoken. Maybe I was wrong with my suspicions but who cares, the result was right  :D
Tool

BonzaiJoe

Zak, du sprichst deutsch besser als ich.

Und noch einmal: Ich reise nicht aus D?nemark, sondern aus Central-Europa, und kann deshalb nicht mit ihr reisen. Aber meiner meinung nach ist es sehr wichtig, dass wir alle in Budapest im August treffen, es ist unsere einzige m?glichkeit!
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

O.K. Also fahren bis jetzt nur mit (wenn ich das richtig sehe):

KHR
JTK

Krys TOFF

That's enough.
I don't like to have to use a web translator to understand what is written on an international forum. :x
This is not Crashday forum JTK, please don't make german topics again. :?  :roll:

JTK

:roll:  Come on, Krys TOFF, no one is forced to write English here! And this subject deals with the people from Germany planning to go to Hungary in summer. This sometimes is easier to organize in our own language!

Argammon

IMO Krys is right and we should speak english when use a stick when hungry.

Argammon

I mean we should stick to hungary when we talk english ;)

Argammon

Or better stick to being hungry when talking english.