News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Losonc (USC 12)

Started by CTG, February 05, 2004, 10:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

hehehe, you must try to race seriously on that track first...  :P

al il professore

i love when people defend values :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Hmmmm I can smell a very sharp final battle this month! 5 pipsqueaks between 41 and 42.20 seconds.... I like this race! :wink:

al il professore

what will i do? send my 39? keep it? what is your opinion CTG? do you need alain?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

6 and a half days left, try your best again! Send more replays and fight for positions: Man of The Race title will mean +1 point every month! Of course Gutix gets this point also being the MOR of Kaposv?r!

CTG

And another rule: the winner cannot be the man of the month... The following people have chance to get Losonc MOR title (of course all of the pipsqueaks can join this list with fighting for their best): Krys Toff (if he won't win), Akoss Poo, Dottore and Tweety Bird (motivation for the young generation... :) ).

Mingva

Yeah, great! Also please give +1 point to "CTG's Monthly Friend", +2 points to "Insane Tricks" (as is in HOTU champ.)  :P

al il professore

only the friends of CTG are happy in this most famous nepotarchy of the stunts universe.

CTG

Then why got Gutix the MOR title last month? I was very angry to see him driving 0.1 better time then me... But he was impressive on that track. If there would be the same system last year, Mingva would win also one MOR. (Alain, you couldn't win it, because MOR title cannot go to the winner of the month. Inspite of that you would deserve it sometimes...)

al il professore

man of the race could be krys or CTG :)

alanrotoi

Quote from: "CTG"Then why got Gutix the MOR title last month? I was very angry to see him driving 0.1 better time then me... But he was impressive on that track.

LOL The power argento is here!!

CTG

i won't give MOR to myself...  :P

CTG

LOL, the difference btw the 1st and the 6th place is only 1.20 seconds...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"LOL, the difference btw the 1st and the 6th place is only 1.20 seconds...
Yes, war for milliseconds, enjoyable.
And all the more enjoyable when I'm 1st. :wink:

CTG

Krys: you are only second!

Gutix is officially the first man under 41 seconds. (an unofficial info: out of race I have 40.85...).