News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Pleae take a look/help - long time fan need help.

Started by lone_surffer, November 15, 2004, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lone_surffer

Hello i have been playing stunts & 4d for years i still have the gage on original discs. If you could help me my 486 has broken and i have a new p4 with windows XP but trying to run the game off the discs or from a download off the net all i get is - 16 BIT MS-DOS sub system - The sysrem file is not sutiable for running MS-DOS or Windows aplications. Do i need a emulater ?? (i have tryed dos box) any help would be apreciated because i am desperate to play again  :(

Mingva

Your winXP system is 64bit edition? And did you tried to open another old dos game (like warcraft or wolf3d)?

Krys TOFF

DosBox should work for you, else the only thing I know is to have a boot disk with good old pure DOS on it, and start your computer with it. :wink:

You can get a boot disk prepared for abandonware games called Shino (web site : http://shinod7.net in french, or use Google for auto translation in english of the site : HERE

Here is the link to download english version (ShinoA-4 version) of the boot disk for abandonware games : http://www.shinod7.net/dl/shinoa/shinoa-4_us.exe

As soon as you get Stunts work again, come and race a few with us. :D

al il professore

lol i read november 2005 so i thought it was a new message, anyway i have a fix for that problem. right click on the exe file, properties and choose a compatibility with windows 2000? anyway you dont know whats your problem, so how do you think anyone can help you? dumbass
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview