News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Referees are a problem! Two games lost in a row with absurd errors of referees...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

First match in the 2nd division since 8 years:

Kazincbarcikai SC - Kecskem?ti TE 1-2 (1-1)

a very unlucky match
Chürműű! :-)

3202.14 km

Yesterday:

Pusk?s Ferenc Team (more or less=Hungarian National Team) - Real Madrid (full strength) 1-3 on a good match, we really played well, especially in the second half

On Wednesday:

Hungary - Argentina

3202.14 km

Usrin

And that was the 65th (and last) time when we could see the best Hungarian player of the last 20 years playing in the national team. I hope everybody know who I'm writing about: B?LA ILL?S, THE GREATEST KING!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

Today Argentina vs Hungr?a. I hope to see many goals from both sides and of course I hope Arg wins :)

Hungary - Argentina 1-2 (1-1)

Torghelle vs Rodriguez, Heinze

Good match, good play, tight match, good fight, good result I think for both teams.

3202.14 km

Usrin

Hungary-Argentina 1-2 (1-1), with a bit of luck helping the guests. :) It was a very exciting match, and I think the best play of our national team for ages...  But congratulations to Argentina!

Goals: M. Rodriguez, 17. (0-1), Torghelle, 29. (1-1), Heinze, 62. (1-2)
Sent off: Messi (64. - he entered 1 minute before :))

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF FOR MY 200TH POST!!! :smt033
B?????????FFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt078

alanrotoi

I didn't like the match and the field condition were not good (because the rain blablabla :P)

Congratulations Usrin for your 200th ghost... i mean post  :twisted:

Usrin

Hey, we had to play on the same field, with the same conditions! :P

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Hungary - Argentina 1-2 (1-1)

Torghelle vs Rodriguez, Heinze

Good match, good play, tight match, good fight, good result I think for both teams.

Uh, terror! Torghelle matador!!! One goal against Brazil, two against Germany and one against Argentina!!!

Kazincbarcika - V?c 1-1 (1-1)

3202.14 km

alanrotoi

Maradona has a TV show now (he is no more a drougaddict, incredible :D)  and went a lot of people. One of them was Pele and he was annunced like this: "The king in the night of God"  :lol:

It is not to say Maradona is better than Pele or not, I just find it very funny  :lol:

Usrin

YEEESSSSS!!! The Slovak champion has qualified for the Champions League!!! The result (first match in Bratislava was 0-0 two weeks ago):
Partizan Beograd - Artmedia Petrzalka 0-0, penalties: 2-4.  :smt026  :smt026  :smt026

Usrin

Now I'm watching Debreczen - Manchester United on TV. Standing is 0-1 in the break; highlight of the first half was in the 38th minute, when we could see our King (B?la Ill?s) on the screen for a few moments. :-)

Mingva

Whuahahaha, Debreceni girls were demoralized again  :-D And somehow stopped any messages about them after such a loss to MU  :lol: