News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Qualifying for the 2006 World Championship:
Hungary - Malta 4-0 (1-0)
I'm satisfied with this result, after reading that Detox didn't play in the guest team. (Only Mattocks' name sounded like "Detox" on TV...)

And a fantastic result from a friendly match:
SLOVAKIA - Germany 2-0 !!!
Do this need any comment? :smt033
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Turkey - Denmark 2 - 2.

Not a bad result against the bronze winners from the World Cup, but it's just not enough. Denmark will probably not qualify for that World Cup  :(
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Usrin"And a fantastic result from a friendly match:
SLOVAKIA - Germany 2-0 !!!
Do this need any comment? :smt033
:P :butthead:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Very hard and tight match against the tirp?ks yesterday:

Kazincbarcika - Ny?regyh?za-Spartacus 0-0

According to nemzetisport.hu, 2 600 spectators saw the match - including me, my sister, and 8 friends of mine. The match was for free, the sport channel broadcast the match. :D
Chürműű! :-)

3202.14 km

Usrin

I bought a Nemzeti Sport today, and found a really interesting result in it, from the 2nd division of B?k?s county: Ok?ny-Csabacs?d 5-5 (2-3). It seems that Ok?ny Football Style is almost as good as the famous Ok?ny Driving Style! :D

Than I visited //www.gymsfoci.hu, and seen that a new - 4th(!) - division was created in the county of CTG! It contains only one group (J?gverem Fogad? Kapuv?ri csoport) with 8 teams. Naturally, including Cs?fordj?nosfa, which is currently on the 5th place. :)

Let's remember: 5-5 is my favourite football match result. :D B???????????FFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! I'm drunken!!! :P

3202.14 km

Usrin

Today evening I'm going to the match Hungary - Sweden (World Championships qualifying). B?????FFFFFFF!!!!! :smt078

Forever AGSF-Zalaegerszegi Becsali Tungsram!

Usrin

Hungary - Sweden 0-1 (0-0). Undeserved victory for the guests; stallin unlucky match with a dirty Italian referee for us. (He didn't have very serious mistakes, but always stopped our attacks because of "faults" seen by nobody else...)

Ibrahimovic must die! (shitty gay actor) The referee too! They had a nice coproduction against us! This team didn't deserve a loss! Lothar must stay! Forever Lothar, Stoitchkov - dirty Ibrahimovic, Farina!

3202.14 km

BonzaiJoe

Football would be a boring sport if people were killed for scoring goals....

Yesterday: Denmark - Georgia  6 - 1

And it doesn't mean a shit!!! Because Turkey beat Ukraine, so unless Albania beats or draws Turkey, Denmark is out.  :(
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Football would be a boring sport if people were killed for scoring goals....

Well, maybe the goal was probably his only movement which wasn't the reason for being destined for being killed. He is a very very unfair player - a Juventus supporter says that - he deserved anything but a goal on the match.

3202.14 km

Kazincbarcikai SC reached last 32 in the Hungarian Cup, as in the Nationwide Second Round:

Tiszakany?r (County League II - that means fifth division) - Kazincbarcikai SC (NB II - that means second division) 1-3

3202.14 km

Usrin

Don't forget Lennart Johanson, the most dirty person in this story... :twisted:

Usrin

CTG, don't you know which TV channel will broadcast THE MATCH on 2th October?

CTG

B?csa FC - Felp?c SE?  :fball: