News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

ILL?S B?LA IS REALLY THE BIGGEST KING!

Usrin

You're right, CTG. :) (And congratulations to Gy?ri ETO; with their victory against Debreczeni VSC-AVE ?sv?nyv?z, they came up to 3rd place.)

Akoss Poo, I didn't forget to translate "Faszszop? ?jpest"; I think it has a very special sounding in Hungarian, which can't be really translated. But I hoped that somebody would ask its meaning. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Usrin

LOL :)  :D  :P  :smt026  :smt026  :smt026
As you can see, Nemzeti Sport also agrees with us.

lised

I think I'll stay home this summer :smt115

CTG

Quote from: "lised"I think I'll stay home this summer :smt115

Why? Are you afraid of superb football? :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"I think I'll stay home this summer :smt115
don't worry I hate football. (and also anything related with balls :))

CTG

A man who hates football is not a real man... And don't forget about Zak antialcoholism... :D

P?tty?s az inged... ???

zaqrack

i never was and never will be a real man :)
never want to be, though :)

Mingva

If Illes Bella is a king then why he's still playing in Hungaria and not in Galacticos or at Stamford Bridge? :smt029 Besides, what the hell king is doing on the bench?! :smt119

CTG

Quote from: "Mingva"If Illes Bella is a king then why he's still playing in Hungaria and not in Galacticos or at Stamford Bridge? :smt029 Besides, what the hell king is doing on the bench?! :smt119

Ill?s was the greatest Hungarian player of the 90's and the last few years. He liked his club (MTK Hungaria) - he was the basic and most effective element in attacking (in national's eleven too). Now he's 37 ys old and he plays only for pleasure - but he's still the best attacking midfield in Hungary. He had no mood to play abroad although he got the chance to play in better championships (Bundesliga/Premier League, and not the worst teams there...). He was the top scorer of the Hungarian championship three times but he was always close to the other winners too. His current stats are 502 matches in pro league, scored about 210 times (Usrin/Akoss: please correct me, I don't know the datas exactly). I don't want to hurt the lithuanian football but Ill?s is lot better then your best player in football history (and still better then some Hungarian players in Western European leagues). I think his talent is similar to Gheorhe Hagi, Lajos D?t?ri or Hristo Stoichkov - these names mean more in football then one or two so called "stars" from Real Madrid...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

New result from the Hungarian league:

P?pa-MTK 0-1
Goal: Ill?s (78.)

Ill?s played only 45 minutes again, and decided the match. Ill?s B?la is the biggest king!

And Mingay! I think you shouldn't say bad words about our football, our players, until the national team of your country sucks by 5 goals at home against our team (Lithuania - Hungary 1-6).
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Usrin

Aaaargh, you were faster! But you didn't wrote that the King had very bad luck today, because in the 85th minute his shot hit the post...

CTG

Damn! :)

I hope Gy?ri ETO won't meet MTK in the next few weeks...  :lol:

Mingva

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"... until the national team of your country sucks by 5 goals at home against our team (Lithuania - Hungary 1-6).
Well, but after coach change your national team couldn't beat LTU at your home ground :lol:

Besides, I'm sure you won't find the the text I wrote smth bad about your football  :P I just asked, why king Bella is only well known in hungary. No offensive words, no insults, just one simple question  :roll: