News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleke

Dark: try this address:

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://wstuntsc.iespana.es

Because as Duplode said, you have to submit your time using the SSEHPTC. Anyway, here it is the track.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 13, 2008, 02:06:33 AM
Quote from: Paleke on March 11, 2008, 01:28:04 AM
Weird  :-\

Try http://wstuntsc.iespana.es

Hmm, I got a spyware attack when I tried that...

That's totally weird  :o
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Darkie

PALEKE: I don't know how to use SSEHPTC... Can't I send my replay by e-mail???

I have one replay, but I must know: can I cut the looping (at the beggining of The Maze's Track, after the first curve)??? My car remained/stayed on the road... With the 4 wheels...

Please answer me as soon as possible, Paleke... The deadline is coming...

Duplode

Quote from: Darkie on April 03, 2008, 07:29:10 AM
PALEKE: I don't know how to use SSEHPTC... Can't I send my replay by e-mail???

I have one replay, but I must know: can I cut the looping (at the beggining of The Maze's Track, after the first curve)??? My car remained/stayed on the road... With the 4 wheels...

Please answer me as soon as possible, Paleke... The deadline is coming...

Well, Darkie, I will shortcut the answer (excuse me, Paleke... :)):

• 1. You can't cut loops or any other stuff for that matter...
  • 2. About SSHETPC: You need to create a forum account at fsa.ar.nu and then use it as login at the SSHETPC screen in order to submit the time. It is important to remember you need to send the replay *both* via e-mail and using SSHETPC (quiet days can only be used if you made a public time using SSHETPC before).
Contact me if something is unclear... ;)

Darkie

Too bad, my friend Duplode... I had a good replay cutting the loop... I will made a new replay tonight... So I will send it to you, of course...

Darkie

Paleke, I have a replay for The Maze's Track... How can I send it to you???
By email (wstuntsc@yahoo.com.ar)???
What about SSEHPTC??? I have no idea about how to use it...

I need your help, Paleke...

Paleke

Sorry for the delay, now it seems that you managed to use SSEHPTC.

Even tough it's late now, here you can find the information of how to use it. The Spanish version dissappeared, but I think English version is understandable enough. Any question, feel free to ask... anyone else but me, you might get the answer you want faster  :P (obviously you can ask me too, if you are willing to wait)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Darkie

Thank you, my friend Paleke...

I sent you two emails with my two finished replays for The Maze... I sent my replays to SSEHPTC, too. Take a look at my replays... I didn't cut the looping or the corkscrew... I didn't use 'a quina do canteiro central', too. So I didn't use shortcuts this time...  ;)

I hope I can be in the TOP 3 in The Maze...  ::)

Hugs, Paleke...
Darkie

Mark L. Rivers

When Ayrton is on a track, to be on the podium is a fantastic result, especially with Indy...  ;)
My goal in WSC 2008 is principally to stay as near as possible to him, sure more near than in 2006 season when my gap were around 3 - 4 seconds...  ::) 
Anyway, I have to defend a title, and so I can't start without try to win some races, especially after my good 2nd place in 1st race of ZakStunts 2008, less than a second behind Ayrton. But it will be very hard because he is able to reach a so high magnificence that skims the perfection....
My podium's forecast for this race:

1) Ayrton
2) Duplode or me
3) Me or Duplode

Winner gap on second: 1,80...

Does anybody else want to try...?   ;)

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on April 04, 2008, 11:31:02 PM

When Ayrton is on a track, to be on the podium is a fantastic result, especially with Indy...  ;)
My goal in WSC 2008 is principally to stay as near as possible to him, sure more near than in 2006 season when my gap were around 3 - 4 seconds...  ::) 
Anyway, I have to defend a title, and so I can't start without try to win some races, especially after my good 2nd place in 1st race of ZakStunts 2008, less than a second behind Ayrton. But it will be very hard because he is able to reach a so high magnificence that skims the perfection....
My podium's forecast for this race:

1) Ayrton
2) Duplode or me
3) Me or Duplode

Winner gap on second: 1,80...

Does anybody else want to try...?   ;)

All I can do is to restate your comments on Ayrton and extend the list a bit:

1) Ayrton
2) Mark
3) Darkie or me
4) Me or Darkie

;)

Mark L. Rivers

Well, I've just took a look to the provisional standings...
Darkie marked really a strong time and I'm really glad to see that every race will be really a great fight for the podium! Sure, watching the "provisional" first place, the first step of all podiums seems already assigned... If Ayrton chose the same way I chose, well, this means my progress is not so strong since 2006...  ::)
With the way I chose, I could do 1 seconds better, maybe 1,5 seconds better, but sure not Ayrton's alien-time... Waiting for the final standings, and, above all for me, for the replay... I want to see as aliens drive...

Paleke

Just checking before I update the results.

I have:

2 replays from Darkie
4 from AbuRaf
2 from Ayrton
3 from Duplode
1 from Krys
2 from Mark

If this is correct, I think I can have the update will be ready for Monday night. Any delay or news I'll try to inform about it here.

Mark L. Rivers

Official result published on WSC site.
Congratulations to Ayrton, a real rocket on The Maze! I contained my gap under a second until the middle of the race, then I ceded a lot... Congratulations to Darkie too for his 3rd place, it will be a pleasure fighting with him in next races! Duplode remained out of the podium, but if you check his replay, you'll see that his race was not very defined since the beginning, so... we'll see again the real Duplode in other rounds...  ;)
About next track, well, it's really short and it appears not very hard. So... sharp gaps and great challenge! My goal will be containing my gap under the second from Ayrton. He will have to drive very fast this time if he desires a larger gap on me...  ;)

Paleke

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on April 06, 2008, 11:43:50 PM
About next track, well, it's really short and it appears not very hard. So... sharp gaps and great challenge! My goal will be containing my gap under the second from Ayrton. He will have to drive very fast this time if he desires a larger gap on me...  ;)

OK, the challenge has begun, I placed my first sign on the "TATETI"...  Let's see the next move... ;)

AbuRaf70

Congratulations Ayrton, Mark and Darkie...!!!
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.