News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 08, 2009, 11:04:22 PM
Kind of seafood, maybe garnela sounds more familiar.
No, not really. But being seafood I probably don't like it...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Chulk

I think it's called "Camarones" here (Not sure, though). Not a fan of sea product (not even fish). Give me a cow or a pig instead!

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Chulk on January 09, 2009, 07:57:55 PM
I think it's called "Camarones" here (Not sure, though). Not a fan of sea product (not even fish). Give me a cow or a pig also!

Fixed that  :)
But we can't be quite sure.

AbuRaf70

Chulk:

Podrías mostrarle el plato con piezas asadas que yo te envié para este fin de año, para que sepan cual es nuestro gusto argentino...

No lo pongo yo porque no se como se hace...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 09, 2009, 09:05:50 PM
I think it's called "Camarones" here (Not sure, though). Not a fan of sea product (not even fish). Give me a cow or a pig also!

I don't get it... is it a real correction or a joke?

Quote from: AbuRaf70 on January 09, 2009, 09:11:01 PM
Chulk:

Podrías mostrarle el plato con piezas asadas que yo te envié para este fin de año, para que sepan cual es nuestro gusto argentino...

No lo pongo yo porque no se como se hace...
A la orden!

This is what Aburaf cooked (barbequed, actually) for New Year. I'd eat that before any other thing! Too bad you will never come to Argentina, you'd really be delighted by our barbequed meat (Asado, as we call it).

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on January 09, 2009, 09:24:45 PM
This is what Aburaf cooked (barbequed, actually) for New Year. I'd eat that before any other thing! Too bad you will never come to Argentina, you'd really be delighted by our barbequed meat (Asado, as we call it).

that is some Hurka, as we can see on the commercial I linked before here :)
Hurka is great too, but I'd exhcnage it anytime for some seafood ;)

and I ate once Argentinian meat - unforgettable.

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on January 09, 2009, 09:43:19 PM

It's not only the meat, but the way it's prepared too. Come to Argentina for your honeymoon and I'll make a barbeque for you myself!

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 09, 2009, 09:05:50 PM

I don't get it... is it a real correction or a joke?

It's a joke. But I think I should have removed the first part of the quote...
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

I think it's called "Camarones" here (Not sure, though). Not a fan of sea product (not even fish). Give me a cow or a pig instead!

Wouldn't shrimp be an alternative English term for this kind of camarones/camarões?
Anyway, I prefer my food not being able to swim or float as well... but I can make an exception for these lil' things on a proper beach setting  :)

Quote from: zaqrack on January 09, 2009, 09:43:19 PM

Lucky me, having just returned from dinner at a "barbecue house", and now feeling completely appeased and lazy...  :)

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on December 31, 2008, 07:22:01 PM
don't worry about that, I never did. We are staying home alone the two of us watching Star Wars and eating prawns :)

How's it going with your wedding plans? :)

zaqrack

I wish it'd be over already. So much to do and keep together!

But almost everything is done now. Yesterday our rings also arrived from the UK, and luckily they both fit perfectly.

Still we have to talk with my photographer friend, visit the restaurant and pay the first part of the dinner fee, arrange flowers and decorations, call the music arranger of the ceremony, find Andi a proper shoe, hand out 2 more invitations, change money for the honeymoon, go to the ultraosound to check the baby, define the fruit basket'sa contents, give the wedding cake receipt to my father, go to the cosmetician (not that I want to, but I have to :) and a lot of other stuff to do before the wedding day. And let's not forget about my job and my Chinese studies

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on January 13, 2009, 12:31:14 PM
I wish it'd be over already. So much to do and keep together!

But almost everything is done now. Yesterday our rings also arrived from the UK, and luckily they both fit perfectly.

Still we have to talk with my photographer friend, visit the restaurant and pay the first part of the dinner fee, arrange flowers and decorations, call the music arranger of the ceremony, find Andi a proper shoe, hand out 2 more invitations, change money for the honeymoon, go to the ultraosound to check the baby, define the fruit basket'sa contents, give the wedding cake receipt to my father, go to the cosmetician (not that I want to, but I have to :) and a lot of other stuff to do before the wedding day. And let's not forget about my job and my Chinese studies

Sounds like you're very busy...but it also sounds like lovely things to do together. I hope you'll have time to enjoy this planning too. Before you know it, it's over :)
Where are will you go on your honeymoon?
I hope the baby is well! :)

zaqrack

we're going to spend five days in London, which I'm really looking forward to :)
the baby seems well, though I can only inform myself from Andi's reports at this stage :)

AbuRaf70

Gracias Chulk por haber puesto "mi asado", para que lo vean los demás...

No participo de los comentarios, por cuanto mi traductor no lo hace bien, y como bien dicen:  Quien mal entiende, peor contesta...

En lo que a Zak se refiere, espero que el bebé ande bien, para que disfruten del casamiento y el viaje de bodas, precisamente...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.