News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

alanrotoi

I'll talk her about my stunts titles, she'll fall in love instantly. Her husband is a rockstar, but what girls like more a rockstar or a stunts pipsqueak? :D

BonzaiJoe

You should challenge her husband to a game of Daytona 500.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Yeah! Daytona USA and guitar hero :D
I've never played Guitar Hero but I guess it should be his game :D

alanrotoi

I played guitar for a summer about 15 years ago. No stallin clue how this shit sounds :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm cooking bean soup! There will be farting in the evening! :-)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

This is a useless post. I am writing it on my sister-in-law's iPad because I'm minding her kids while she's seeing Morrissey. <3 Morrissey.

As I sit down to write useless things, I find myself more inclined to write sentimental stuff but I won't. There's a toy zebra standing on the floor before me. Zebras have three things going for them:

1) they look cool and easily capture the eye.
2) their name starts with a Z and is catchy
3) the Norwegian zebra song

Because of these things, zebras are a lot more popular than, say, buffalos or wildebeests. In this way, zebras enter the brand economy of humans because humans are such a powerful species. However, it's not certain that this benefits zebras at all. It's fairly certain that no zebras are walking around the savannah feeling proud because there are toy zebras like this one being made in their image. In this regard, zebras resemble indians and pirates. Everyone wants to dress up like indians and pirates at costume parties, but does that help actual indians and pirates at all? Not at all. Indians are still living in reservations and pirates are being shot down from battleships. It's hollow love. Something you love only for your own sake, playing a game with yourself.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

alanrotoi

Quote from: CTG on November 09, 2014, 11:05:46 PM
Sure. Polar bears are not cute at all. They would fuckin' kill you.

Don't be affraid, in the following 2-10 years the North pole may be ice free in Summer.

alanrotoi

How a locked animal would funcking kill you?
Maybe you deserve it if you pay to watch that aberrant and Medieval situation.  ;D

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 09, 2014, 10:59:48 PM
Indians are still living in reservations
You mean Native Americans or actual Indians?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

I mean native Americans. I didn't say "native Americans" because nobody ever dressed like a native American at a costume party. The post-colonial stereotype of 'Indian' is the point in what I'm saying.

alanrotoi

It's kinda embarrasing to be dressed like this. Unless it's a different kind of party :D

BTW How the hell he's dressed like that?? This is a Yámana (an exterminated ethnic in XIX century) from Tierra del Fuego island, the most southern land in the continent (and in the world until Antactic continent). It's 55ºS, it's stallin freezing and he's naked just like that.

PS: Ok maybe he's like that only when he's fishing, but I can't be like that here at winter.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 11, 2014, 06:31:46 PM
I mean native Americans. I didn't say "native Americans" because nobody ever dressed like a native American at a costume party. The post-colonial stereotype of 'Indian' is the point in what I'm saying.
I thought that was what you meant, but I wanted to make sure.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

What's better, 1st place or last place? :D

BonzaiJoe

Hello, Leo Ramone!

Good to see you - and a great song to re-introduce yourself with.
How are you?
What are you doing?
Did you hear Ride is regrouping?

Best regards
Bonzai Joe

Here's one of my favourite Manics songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPfQ9c6IpTA