News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

zaqrack

#885
Fried potatoes in hawk is honestly one of the funniest improper food translations but nobody beats the Chinese in this!

http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-chinese-translation-fails/


Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on February 26, 2015, 01:34:51 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 26, 2015, 01:12:34 PM
That's something like FRIED POTATOES IN HAWK for héjában sült krumpli... That was also on a menu card...

Not exactly, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_tap

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Chürműű! :-)

1780.16 km

alanrotoi

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 26, 2015, 01:44:03 PM
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.


You need help.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: zaqrack on February 26, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Fried potatoes in hawk is honestly one of the funniest improper food translations but nobody beats the Chinese in this!

http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-chinese-translation-fails/




Huahauhauahuahauhauahuahauhauhauhauahauhauahuahuahauhauahauhauhauahuahauhauahau... (a breath) .. hauhauahuahuahauahuahuahauahuahauhauahauhauahauhauhauahau... (another breath) hauahuahauhauhauahauhauahuahauhuhuahuahauahaua...

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 26, 2015, 11:03:12 AM
Actually I think your Danish vocabulary would get you further in Denmark than my Hungarian vocabulary would get me in Hungary. As long as you stay in bars with really drunk people and also learn to say "skål" (cheers).

I think CTG would rather like to impress teenager Danish girls. For that, I can recommend something like "har du lyst til å fjerte, spis masse bønner".  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 27, 2015, 01:34:43 PM
3, I'm too lazy to open Google Translator, but I guess fjerte means something pervert and/or disgusting. ;D

If you find it disgusting, then you're really too old now. :) But maybe it's not an existing Danish word anyway. (Just checked Google Translate, and it is recognised only in Norwegian.)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 27, 2015, 02:28:43 PM
Quote from: Usrin on February 27, 2015, 02:10:50 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 27, 2015, 01:34:43 PM
3, I'm too lazy to open Google Translator, but I guess fjerte means something pervert and/or disgusting. ;D

If you find it disgusting, then you're really too old now. :) But maybe it's not an existing Danish word anyway. (Just checked Google Translate, and it is recognised only in Norwegian.)

Damn, it's so similar to the English word and I did not recognize it... ::)

More hints: spise=speisen (German), bønner=beans (English). :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Vector


Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

That looks like a living creature! A shit-coloured snake, reaching for its prey. :-)
Chürműű! :-)

1780.16 km

Vector

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 06, 2015, 08:38:36 PM
That looks like a living creature! A shit-coloured snake, reaching for its prey. :-)

No, that is a real poo  :o

Vector


zaqrack


BonzaiJoe

To be fair, that's a whole lot harder for Zak because you make 20-50 times as many posts as he does. So if you settle for ignoring each other, you should offer him some kind of compensation for the extra ignore-work he has to do.
But we can't be quite sure.


BonzaiJoe

It's not unlikely that you logged on as a guest and viewed that topic a lot of times, just so you could make that post.
But we can't be quite sure.


zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on March 08, 2015, 07:07:48 PM
Okay, I don't want to enter in a useless personal shit throwing show. If we consider the skills, Zak is smart enough. But it has nothing to do with the fact that we are disgusted by eachother.

What about simply ignoring eachother?

I am not disgusted, just feel sorry for you. Feel free to ignore all my posts.