News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Shoegazing Leo

Chimarrão is also a drink from southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina and Paraná). The cool version, Tereré, is popular on northern Argentina, Paraguay, Western region Paraná and Mato Grosso & Mato Grosso do Sul states.

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 24, 2015, 09:51:11 PM
For the Argentinian pipsqueaks

Nice mate drinking! How did you drink sweet or bitter?

Mate is a great companion for desk jobs, writing, reading, studying, etc. And of course for sharing with friends :)

BonzaiJoe

I've only tasted this one variant, so I'm not quite sure. I think/hope it's the bitter one, though :-)
I have a night shift at the hotel reception tonight and I'm feeling good.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Bitter is better ;D

I didn't know you work in a hotel!

BonzaiJoe

It's my new part time job to help me afford my bohême lifestyle. I work at night but it's a really big hotel so there's lots to do.
Of course right now I do have time to write this message, but still :-)

zaqrack

what does a boheme lifestyle comprise?

alanrotoi

I have the same question. What or how is a XXI century boheme?

BonzaiJoe

In my case, it's a question of waking up and not knowing what I'm going to do today. Maybe working on an article. Maybe writing something else. Maybe spending the entire day in the "studio" working on a song. Maybe just taking a really long walk or bike ride. Maybe not getting out of bed. Maybe posting on the Stunts forum. Now I've signed up for a "creative" office community where I'll sit in the daylight hours working on various writing projects with other people working with undefined creative projects. Then if it's sunny I'll spend the afternoon looking beautiful on a doorstep or by the lake, and if it's rainy I'll spend the afternoon looking beautiful walking in the rain. There's tenthousands of us here.
I could be much more bohême, of course. I could be traveling from country to country. I could be an alcoholic. I could be living in a factory building and staging enormous theme parties. I could be having orgies. I'm not. But I'm also quite far from having a working week and being a normal citizen.

alanrotoi

zaqrack

I wonder if they ever played this film in Hungary... :)

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Temperature in our living-room: 29.7 oC, season record, despite thoughtful ventilation and curtain operation.
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km