News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Disgusting things, only for adults!

Started by CTG, October 06, 2005, 10:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

And as you can see, that post has fucked up the page in Firefox. :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Argammon

Usrin

Usrin

Or Konqueror, which also shows all 64 quotes...

Chulk

Why are cows supossed to be disgusting?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2008, 12:00:20 PM
B?FF!!! Krys already fall in love with her... ;D

No way, she's too thin. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! :D ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

MY SHIT

Addition: More poeple watched them, but stats lost because Zak deleted the pictures in an other topic.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Duplode

You do know that this kind of s... tends to get displayed pretty prominently for everyone to see on the "most recent posts" section, right? :-X

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on December 09, 2008, 01:15:51 AM
You do know that this kind of s... tends to get displayed pretty prominently for everyone to see on the "most recent posts" section, right? :-X

Of course I know. ;D

CTG

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Is it a good idea to watch things like that? I can't decide. Not watching is living in an ivory tower? Or watching it is developing tolerance to atrocity? Hitler and Bush need you to watch this, Pinochet and Stalin need you not to watch it.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 19, 2009, 02:58:11 PM
Is it a good idea to watch things like that? I can't decide. Not watching is living in an ivory tower? Or watching it is developing tolerance to atrocity? Hitler and Bush need you to watch this, Pinochet and Stalin need you not to watch it.

Well - it's disgusting (like this topic). Whether it's a good idea, I don't know - but I know what is worse: to watch it over and over and over again! That just appeal to the baser human instincts and dissensibleises us (if there is a word like that)... Like seeing the pictures of planes crashing into the WTC towers - I can't stand watching them again all the time. One time is enough (for me).
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de