News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Helen Wheels, Skid Vicious and configuring an Audigy

Started by Mike_A, January 20, 2006, 11:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_A

Hi! Who posed for Helen Wheels? I always wanted to know ;). and who posed for Skid Vicious?

Besides that, can you actually configure an Audigy to emulate a sound blaster?

Mike

al il professore

i always wanted to. and to skid her. none, even the creators of the game don't know the name of this model they hired. (it's a model, it's not some programming crew as all the other characters)

Skid Vicious is Peter North.

kidding ;)

skid Vicious is well... If I tell you, I must kill you.

Here is the email conversation we had:

Hi! i am a 4d sports driving / stunts fan and would like to interview you about this old game... thanks! alain

Who are you looking for specifically and how did you track me down? - Dave

oops! sorry! this is about 4d sports driving from broderbund in 1991 or stunts... I am a french fan of the game "stunts"

Actually, I was Smokin' Joe Stallin. I think Chris Taylor (founder of Gas Powered Games - creators of Dungeon Siege) was Skid Vicious. - Dave

Mr Dave Davis-Alain ...

Now you must die :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mike_A

Quote from: "al il professore"i always wanted to. and to praise her. none, even the creators of the game don't know the name of this model they hired. (it's a model, it's not some programming crew as all the other characters)

Skid Vicious is Peter North.

LOL!

It's too bad they don't know who Helen Wheels is, she's hot as, well, Hell-en. Ha!  She's definitely got that eighties blonde look.

Anyway. I think I'll try to track these guys down when I've got the time.

l8s.

al il professore

herr otto partz erik kiss is at EA sports
athena cherry chassis played a character in "the commish"
dave adams bernie rubber is a funny webdesigner worked at monkeytropolis and has a website at rancho santa margarita and you'll find a lot of funny animations on his website. David M. Adams (Game Designer)
BA, Film, University of California Irvine. Dave worked at the Neverhood for a while, and then left. While he was there he worked as a Post-Production Video Editor on SkullMonkeys, and as Head of QA on the Neverhood. Dave had nothing to do with Boombots. Dave and Monica had a baby boy, Maximus Winston Adams.

MobyGames Auto-Generated Summary *:
David Adams was credited on a game as early as 1990 and as recently as 2005. His/Her career probably spans more years than those displayed since these dates are based on the credits documented in MobyGames (which are incomplete). David Adams has been credited with the roles Graphics, Sound, Production, Video, Box & Content, Support, Other and Programming. David Adams has been credited on games developed by the following companies: Midway Studios Austin, Electronic Arts Canada, Extended Play Productions, Electronic Arts Inc., 3d6 Games, Inc., Cyberlore Studios, Inc., Microsoft Game Studios, The Neverhood, Inc., Krome Studios, Sunstorm Interactive, Inc., XYZ Productions, Exient Entertainment, SCS Software, Eurocom Entertainment Software, Enlight Software Ltd., Digitalo Studios, Inc., Savage Entertainment, MicroProse Software, Inc., SouthPeak Interactive, Burst, SEGA Entertainment, Inc., ARUSH Entertainment, Distinctive Software, Inc. and Saffire Corporation. This does not imply employment by these companies.
Games Credited
Forza Motorsport (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
Playboy: The Mansion (2005), ARUSH Entertainment, Groove Games
Hunting Unlimited 3 (2004), ARUSH Entertainment, ValuSoft, Inc.
King Arthur (2004), Konami Digital Entertainment America
Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc (2004), Enlight Interactive Inc.
Devastation (2003), HD Interactive
The Hobbit (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
The Hobbit (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
Hunting Unlimited 2 (2003), ARUSH Entertainment
007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts Inc.
Altered Beast: Guardian of the Realms (2002), SEGA Entertainment, Inc., THQ, Inc.
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2002), ARUSH Entertainment
FIFA Soccer 2003 (2002), Electronic Arts Inc.
Real Pool 2 (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
The Revenge of Shinobi (2002), SEGA Entertainment, Inc., THQ, Inc.
Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001), THQ, Inc.
NHL 2001 (2000), Electronic Arts Inc.
NHL Rock the Rink (2000), Electronic Arts Inc.
Dark Side of the Moon (1998), SouthPeak Interactive
Falcon 4.0 (1998), Atari Interactive, Inc.
FIFA 99 (1998), Electronic Arts Inc.
Skullmonkeys (1998), Electronic Arts Inc.
World Cup 98 (1998), Electronic Arts Inc.
FIFA 98: Road to World Cup (1997), Electronic Arts Inc.
FIFA 97 (1996), Electronic Arts Inc.
The Neverhood (1996), Dreamworks Interactive, Microsoft Game Studios
Toonstruck (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
FIFA Soccer 96 (1995), Electronic Arts Inc.
FIFA Soccer 95 (1994), Electronic Arts Inc.
FIFA International Soccer (1993), Electronic Arts Inc.
John Madden Football '93 (1992), Electronic Arts Inc.
Altered Beast (1990), SEGA Entertainment, Inc.
Stunts (1990), Br?derbund Software, Inc.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

al il professore

David M Adams - likes Star Wars a lot. Dave does the post-production work on the Klaymation movies for the team. Dave also works on the web. Dave loves Monica.

you want a photo? DISCOW!

and yes, bernie rubber is on the right.

Mike_A

Quote from: "al il professore"herr otto partz erik kiss is at EA sports
athena cherry chassis played a character in "the commish"
dave adams bernie rubber is a funny webdesigner worked at monkeytropolis and has a website at rancho santa margarita and you'll find a lot of funny animations on his website. David M. Adams (Game Designer)
BA, Film, University of California Irvine. Dave worked at the Neverhood for a while, and then left. While he was there he worked as a Post-Production Video Editor on SkullMonkeys, and as Head of QA on the Neverhood. Dave had nothing to do with Boombots. Dave and Monica had a baby boy, Maximus Winston Adams.

Wow Prof. That is some seriously good work, but I've still got to find-out who played that Hellen Wheels girl. I looked-up the name on the internet, and they had some less-than-good looking woman stunt-driver or something taking-up most of the hits. Think she's dead or something.

At any rate, the girl who played Helen must be 40 now, but I be she's still pretty.

:oops:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview