News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS'S RITUAL: WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE PLAYING STUNTS...

Started by Chulk, February 21, 2006, 01:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Jajajaja Qu? tienen que ver las derivadas y las par?bolas?? jaja (I don't know the english name :D) Very funny ^_^.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

This is no section times, but this is my handwriting.
A little theory about women beeing equal to evil (sorry Lise :lol: )

Argammon

Nice one Krys  :lol:

If someone was picky he could mention that the you cannot prove anything by using a big assumption like 'everyone knows X' while X hasn't been proved itself  :twisted:

But it's just a joke,ok  8)

alanrotoi

krys, you have a doctor handwriting ^_^. It seems like a medical recipe jaja

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"krys, you have a doctor handwriting ^_^.
Well, I studied biology and chemistry when I was at university, it may be the reason why I have doctor-like handwriting. :-D

JTK

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"A little theory about women beeing equal to evil (sorry Lise :lol: )

LOL!  :P

Chulk

I was very happyto see there were a lot of answers (4 pages) but when I came to read them I saw half of them don't belong there. Anyway I'd like to thank all of you who took part of this topic, it was nice to see we all have the same (anoying) habits. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Renato Biker

what a crap letter hahahaha, I can't see if it's english or not  :shock:
:-D

CTG

It's french, I could read out "le" and "qui". Not more.  :)

Renato Biker

yep, I perceived, but I can't read it and still less translate it :o

Alain, what is this?

BonzaiJoe

It looks like quite beautiful lyrical prose, I would love to see a translation into english! (not only do I fail to understand some of the words, many of them I can't make out on the paper)
But we can't be quite sure.