News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who will win the live racing contest at WSM 2006?

Started by BonzaiJoe, April 16, 2006, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the original 4D Sports Driving game?

Bonzai Joe
6 (50%)
CTG
0 (0%)
Argammon
3 (25%)
Akoss Poo
0 (0%)
Zak McKracken
0 (0%)
Mislav
0 (0%)
JTK
0 (0%)
KHR
0 (0%)
Usrin
1 (8.3%)
Lise
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 16, 2006, 03:57:44 AM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"OR I will design a car with max speed 10mph and acceleration like a slug.Happy live racing  :twisted:

It's only a shitty game. There's no place for vengeance.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

Escape???
Helllo?!

The skoda is a CHEAT car,yes a CHEAT car and not an original stunts car.

The performance is unrealistic.The steering is totally unrealistic even compared to test drive 1.

I will -not- race that car as it doesn't add anything good to the original game.

I think some thoughts here might need to grow up.
Yes it is a shitty game.But that does not mean we have to edit stupid cheat cars in.And while I can accept the melange the skoda is no challange it is a badly designed cheat car.

PLease.....in the future.... for the sake of the bottle of whine..... never mind

BonzaiJoe

Well that's one contender for the original game box out of the way if someone makes a Skoda track.

I mean, all the cars are unrealistic. The game is unrealistic, that's what's fun about it. I realise the Skoda is more unrealistic than the Melange and other cars, but are you really racing Stunts for realism?

I hope there will not be a Skoda track, because I don't like the car much, and it's hard to race live with. But if there is, of course I'll race. I don't see what I would gain from not racing ? Except if I was leading and wanted to give the game to someone who wanted it more than me.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"you wanted to say....

racing

don't you? :)

I do not understand a word you've written. And I turn my back to you. Speak to the hand, my ear ain't listening anymore. Racing! Pffffffffffff....

:P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Argammon, I'm sorry to say that and don't want to hurt you, but that really sound bullshit... Skoda was used in Stunts competitions, in live contests... please, if somebody desings a Skoda track, race with us! ;)

Btw I haven't said that I really would design that Skoda track for sure.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

After drinking some Palinka, nobody will have any problem with any car, and everybody will want to take part in every races. :D Btw, my main problem with Skoda is also its "unrealistic" behaviour. Well, this is an unrealistic game... But for example, when I saw Stunts for the first time, I wanted to race with manual transmission immediately. Why? It was harder, but I felt automatic transmission very unrealistic in any kind of car racing. It seemed ridicuolusly simple, like the acceleration of Skoda...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

But if everybody hates Skoda why we use it?

BonzaiJoe

Well, we probably won't. Sorry, I forgot to add you in the poll CTG - you're not active enough on the forum :-)

CTG

Skoda is not my favorite car of course but we need a silly race too and it's good for this purpose.

Argammon

1)The point is that the skoda is not an official car.
If I race stunts it's kind of 'old games nostalgia' so I am not interested in any non original cars.
If someone makes a non original car it has to be very good and thoughtfully designed and not look like a 5 year old kindergarden kid made it like the skoda.
This is a skoda and not a formula 1 car!

2)Realism

The driving behaviour of the cars is not THAT unrealistic if you discount the 'bugs' for example if you drive a normal long corner I think the realism is 'ok' though far away from being perfect.At least it feels like I am driving a CAR.
With the skoda I don't feel like I am driving a CAR but rather some undefined way to fast slippery being.

3)If someone designed a rocket-car as they use them on the salt lake I would have said ok might be fun for a joke.But this is a Skoda!!!

4)Next time someone designs a 245mph "Soap box car" .... sorry there is a border and Skoda crossed it for me.I hated it from the beginning.

Imagine a variant of chess where all pieces but 1 could just move 1 square forward per turn and the remaining last piece could teleport anywhere.

Sorry there is a border even for stupid ideas.We don't have to do everything.

Skoda topic closed for me.

CTG

Strange from a person who won't come.  :P

(Prove it that you will!) :)

BonzaiJoe

In such a chess variant, it would be automatically checkmate from the start  :-)

Argammon: I understand why you hate the Skoda, but again, it's just your own problem if you don't race (if there will indeed be a Skoda track). Then someone else will win the game, it's fair enough.