News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tampico

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 26, 2003, 03:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Awaiting your comments, stuffs and eteceteras.... (Is it a d?j? vu?)

al il professore

pas encore vu... sorry, i promised to race there, but i cant... sorry
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Not seen yet ?
What about my rpl or Leo's ? Not seen yet too ?

Spot posting in the forum for 5 minutes and race once on it.

My opinion : a little bit too long, interesting parts, and the "circle" fooled me at the 1st try. The banked jumps are funny, but the curses surrounded by water... I hate them.

Teamwork is the only way on this one because of the "only one replay" rule... Orionians, u know what u have to do.

Krys TOFF

QuoteSpot posting in the forum for 5 minutes and race once on it.

I wanted to say Stop, not Spot

Mingva

Sorry, but I won't race on StuntsLOL this month :oops: Maybe later :?

al il professore

cum on do like me:

blabla on the forum,

and rpl on the last day, because its one single rpl rule...

and blabla is funny for all :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Quoteand blabla is funny for all

But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

three little dots.

those three little dots makes me the most quoted stunts pipsqueak on earth. Many thanks beloved audience.

al il professore

bobo, i understand your behaviour, but why are u like that? is it your duff beer consumption? u miss a girlfriend? u like to fall heavy on innocent easy targets? all of that? sure u will suffer collateral damages... wow i should have written that on the forum, to make it eternal... (chatroom showdown excerpt... now its written in the forum and sublimated for eternity)

BonzaiJoe

Okay, you're going totally off-topic and trying to annoy me in any way you think it might be possible. Alcohol, girls, cowardism... I'd like to feel annoyed, but I just can't. Damn.
Looking forward to not reading your next 50 messages today...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Alain wrote :
Quoteblabla on the forum, and rpl on the last day, because its one single rpl rule...

Bloody HELL !
Last day replay doesn't mean replay sent last day to your teamates, only to site admin ! Don't do the same as you did last December and January for Zak's comp when Mingy, Leo and I were doing all the job and you appear the last day with a replay !
If you have a rpl for Tampico, send it to us.

Btw, I fell more and more disappointed these days... I really seem to be alone on any other comp but Zak's.
Only Leo is racing another comp : StuntsLOL, his own comp.
For B tracks, CTG's or FSC I'm all alone. I start to be really fed up with it.
And with the sequel to ISA, how many of you will race with me ?

Last month, the driver i discussed more (without sending any replay, don't worry 'mates) was CTG ! We had a good fight together last month. I beat him at Zak's but he beat me at FSC, B comp  and Unskilled 's. :shock:
but this month he broke down his computer and I lose motivation... :?

What about your attitude Orionians :
Argie is quite silent, as always... :( But he was honest and told from the beginning that he only wanted to race at Zak's.
Mingva is too busy but he has a good reason : he works on teamsite and on the sequel to ISA. So he has an excuse for racing only at Zak's for now. But just for now. :wink:
Leo is active and send replays frequently but he doesn't seem interested with any other comp but his and Zak's. :roll:  :(
And YOU Alain, you were VERY FAR AWAY in December and January, and now you come back and try to give lessons to everyone !? :evil:  :shock:

Yes, blabla is funny. But it's not teamwork.
Do less blabla and follow me on ALL comps Alain, if you really have so much time available... And bring Leo with you.
FSC, B tracks and Unskilled champ need drivers.

If the situation doesn't change, I won't consider myself as Orion for any other comp but Zak's and Stunts LOL. Because on these ones there is a real teamwork.

But I'll search new teamates for FSC, Unskilled and B tracks competitions....... :cry:
Because I can't consider myself as a teammate with non active drivers on these comps. :(

Mingva

QuoteBut I'll search new teamates for FSC, Unskilled and B tracks competitions
I'm very disappointed :cry: It's sounds like blackmail or threatening. I don't like it. You should motivate us to race in other competitions not with such cruel methods.

Of course, I'm not against cooperation with other teams, but you should stay as a member of Orion team. And it would be very sad to lose Orion representative at smaller competitions.

Krys TOFF

This is not a threat, this is because I know that teamwork is good to improve and I want to improve :!:

We are 5 drivers in Orion, and no one will follow me for FSC, Unskilled Stunts or B tracks... I feel sad, that's all. :cry:

I made many posts on this forum saying "C'mon, race with me !" but without success so far... :(
What else should i say ?

Mingva

QuoteWhat else should i say ?
1. Hey, I'm alone there :!:
2. I'm the last there, help me please :!:
3. Ho, I'm losing motivation to race there. You want to see this competition without "Orion" drivers :?:
4. Wow, what a great track there. It's just a pleasure to race. Worth to try :idea:
and etc. :D

btw, you could exchange you rpls with other lonely pipsqueaks if no other "Orion" driver is racing on that competition.

al il professore

i recall a time where driving was so simple

krys: if u dont get help; i dont get from orion too. I am alone at race too this month. we are simply a slower team this month. lets wait for a good wind to blow in our back. we will count the teams points in the end of the season, its long to wait.