News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Body piercing

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 18, 2006, 12:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your opinion about body piercings?

I have one in my body.
2 (14.3%)
I like them (or at least most of them).
5 (35.7%)
I don't have a strong opinion.
1 (7.1%)
I don't like them in general.
4 (28.6%)
I hate piercings - I stand against them, they're disgusting.
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 16, 2006, 12:37:27 AM

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss PooIron Maiden reached 3rd spot on the European charts in 1988 with "Can I play with madness"
Not their best song... ::)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Of course not one of their best songs, but the most commercial.  ???
Chürműű! :-)

3031.85 km

CTG

That's why Tomkafasz (former roommate) listened it so many times: he was a fashion "metalist". I hate people doing things just because something is fashionable.

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 03, 2006, 02:55:43 PM
To Usrin: she didn't want to be more perfect in my eyes... she was only afraid of the moment when I notice her piercing, and tried to postpone and postpone the moment till it was possible. But when I took off her top for the first time it wasn't anymore...

OK, now I see. But am I right that you wouldn't have found that such a serious problem if she had admitted having a piercing much earlier (in the time when you got the first impressions of her)?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 03, 2006, 01:07:15 PMHe's still in plaster.
Damn.
I'll wait for him to be free to play before I start the new WRC Stunts track, he is one of the leaders there for "Yellow shirt award" and I want him to play at his best. ;)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 04, 2006, 01:13:43 AM
Quote from: CTG on October 03, 2006, 01:07:15 PMHe's still in plaster.
Damn.
I'll wait for him to be free to play before I start the new WRC Stunts track, he is one of the leaders there for "Yellow shirt award" and I want him to play at his best. ;)

Unless his hand will be removed.

BonzaiJoe

Thanks for writing a constructive post Akoss.
I guess there is one basic view of yours that I can't understand:
you only consider something acceptable when it's been done for a certain amount of years or enough other people have done it.
And about heavy metal, my point was that most people don't listen to that to be rebellious, but if you ask old or conservative people, they will surely say it is. It also seems that you think being goth is only a protest, which is not true at all. It is simply a state of mind, which is transferred to one's appearance if possible. There are also people who take on a "black" appearance for fashion or protest, but those are not gothic, merely fashion-followers.

I think you will become very boring with time if you follow the ideology that you must only do what's widely accepted not try anything new :-/
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I hate BJ's arguements because he can't stop when he's wrong. ;D

JTK

BJ is trying to persuade (which I gave up, actually)...
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

He can't persuade Akoss. ;D

Quote from: Usrin on October 03, 2006, 05:08:12 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 03, 2006, 02:55:43 PM
To Usrin: she didn't want to be more perfect in my eyes... she was only afraid of the moment when I notice her piercing, and tried to postpone and postpone the moment till it was possible. But when I took off her top for the first time it wasn't anymore...

OK, now I see. But am I right that you wouldn't have found that such a serious problem if she had admitted having a piercing much earlier (in the time when you got the first impressions of her)?

Of course... I tried to tell this to Nelly many times, not reaching anything with it... She couldn't understand this, she insisted only on her pains and problems, she never tried to think only a little bit with my brain. It's good to hear that someone is also thinking this way, it would be better to admit her piercing in Orf? in my opinion, or at least when we were talking about jewels (if I like them or not). (Btw that was the time she started to be worried about her piercing.)
And what's the most ridiculous, she asked the question why it had took 3 weeks to turn out that I can't accept her...

Now I can't answer to BJ's post (reason: I'm short of time), but I will return later or tomorrow to make an other post.

Just one more thing: I want my little Nelly back, even if she still wants to wear her shameful piercing...

3031.85 km

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 04, 2006, 03:39:52 PM
Thanks for writing a constructive post Akoss.
I guess there is one basic view of yours that I can't understand:
you only consider something acceptable when it's been done for a certain amount of years or enough other people have done it.
And about heavy metal, my point was that most people don't listen to that to be rebellious, but if you ask old or conservative people, they will surely say it is. It also seems that you think being goth is only a protest, which is not true at all. It is simply a state of mind, which is transferred to one's appearance if possible. There are also people who take on a "black" appearance for fashion or protest, but those are not gothic, merely fashion-followers.

I think you will become very boring with time if you follow the ideology that you must only do what's widely accepted not try anything new :-/

Ooops, I forgot to answer this post. I totally forgot what I wanted to write here... :S

A state of mind shouldn't make any mark on appearance - the first is your mood, your thoughts, your mental status; the other is your taste of clothing and taste of jewels etc. Of course the first can influence the second - but we are very different (fortunately), our brains are different, so the same state of mind should not mean the same appearance. But for goths (and for other new shitty fashionable styles among youngsters) it is. For all, the same style of clothing - one really like them, one wear them just because a friend of hers wear that cloth, one wear them just because a goth should wear that, one for protest... this is only shitty fashion. Without a character, just following what is trendy to do. You are marking out from the average shit if you are marking out with nothing. An intelligent man/women should not wear conspicuous clothes, jewels etc.
Merely fashion followers? Its the kinda fashion-hating which is fashion! :) It's fashion to protest against fashion this way... :D It's not only for goths, it's for young 15 yr old death metallist guys, too! :) They're just ridiculous.
Widely accepted - liked by most of the people, or does not disturb most of the people. I accept these widely accepted things not because it is not fashion anymore, rather because they are solid, unrebellios, nunconspicuous things.
It's the last day to vote btw on this poll, tomorrow I'll post another same kind of poll in the forum.

3031.85 km

CTG

When will you start the picsacip? poll?

CTG

Yep I also want to vote for high-heel shoes. :D

CTG

Hey! I need a nail topic too!